PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Screw Edelman's Burger Tyme - DMac's Vid is WAY Better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was simply pointing out that there's a lot of people who call themselves "football" fans who really aren't.

I think with that sign on, and him engaging people, most fans should.
But if he was just walking on the street, I don't know -- I live in midtown nyc and I see actors on the street. Some I recognize immediately, some I see and think "is that ___? i'm not sure" and I'm sure there's a bunch I don't realize cause you're not thinking 'there's going to be a celebrity in the area today'.

I don't view celebrities as a separate class of people. If I see someone I recognize, I recognize them. I've seen numerous famous people in Boston over the years.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was simply pointing out that there's a lot of people who call themselves "football" fans who really aren't.
It is odd that a person would disagree that some who call themselves fans really are not. Smells like a pink hat.

Unlike Edelman's video, this is actually entertaining. But I generally like candid celebrities talking to the unaware public videos. Would love to see him do more like this.

Comedy is a lot harder than tragedy.

No less an actor than Sir Laurence Olivier said that making someone cry doesn't hold a candle to making someone laugh.

It is odd that a person would disagree that some who call themselves fans really are not. Smells like a pink hat.
I think it's funny when people rank themselves as fans. "No, I'M the biggest fan!" "Nu-uh, I am." (pink hat drags the biggest fan away by his shirt sleeve)

I think it's funny when people rank themselves as fans. "No, I'M the biggest fan!" "Nu-uh, I am." (pink hat drags the biggest fan away by his shirt sleeve)
Almost as funny as when people claim that they are something that they are not.

Almost as funny as when people claim that they are something that they are not.

Galeb, I think it is wonderful that someone who joined here in March, 2013 is intent on rooting out "pink hat" bandwaggoners, but really, thanks, we've got it covered. Let's keep threads to the subject and leave behind the unnecessary witch hunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back