PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schlereth: I would be shocked if Denver wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious what the top 4 would be
1. 2010 Jets Playoffs.. because of what was at stake and losing to them in that situation
2. 2009 Ravens Playoffs -awful
3. 2012 Ravens Playoffs -terrible mostly because Super Bowl right there
4.?
2008 Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schlereth said that so he can declare Manning's greatness if Denver wins.

I think I found our game plan for the AFCCG.

duck5.png

When my youngest son was 6 or 7 he brought me into the playroom and said "Daddy, look what I can do" and he proceeded to hit every duck on shots from behind his back, through his legs and every angle he could invent. Later he informed me that he found out that if he turned the contrast button all the way up all he had to do was point the gun in the direction of the tv and it would be a hit. That smart kid turned into a smart man.

Stink is a hypocrite. I'm tired of the "Pats are the masters of pick plays"... especially coming from an ex-Bronco. Pats don't do it much compared to many teams, and the Broncos do it more than any other.

For some reason the Pats don't do it as well as some teams. You don't have to actually pick the other players if you run the route properly.

Let's follow the win/loss pattern of this year's playoff:

week one: away teams win
week two: home teams win
week three: away teams win
week four: pats win !!!

yeah!!!

Denver’s defense, ranked No. 1 in the NFL in yardage allowed at 283.1 yards per game, holds no power over Brady and the Patriots offense. Consider the Nov. 29 game in Denver, won 30-24 in overtime by the Broncos.

Brady got the ball at his own 20, down 24-21, with 1:09 to go, one time out and no Julian Edelman, no Danny Amendola and no Rob Gronkowski (who had been hurt on the previous possession). Brady completed passes of 22 and 10 yards to tight end Scott Chandler, got a 5-yard holding penalty, hit Brandon LaFell for 14 and set up Stephen Gostkowski for the game-tying 47-yard field goal at the gun. He didn’t even need to use the timeout.

With his full complement of weapons, and no compunction to run the ball even a little, look for Brady to take it to the Broncos all over the field. The forecast now calls for mid-40s, scattered showers and light winds. This might as well be Foxborough weather. - NY TIMES

The Jets playoff loss was the worst in the new stadium.

Criminal waste of a 14-2 season and it was hard to believe that Rex and the Jets talked plenty of trash and then they backed it up right in our house. The Bart Scott postgame rant about Brady was unlistenable.

The 2009 Ravens blowout was hard to watch but that team wasn't long for the playoffs anyway.

They also had a stinker against the Colts in 05.

Last edited:
Let's follow the win/loss pattern of this year's playoff:

week one: away teams win
week two: home teams win
week three: away teams win
week four: pats win !!!

yeah!!!

And I believe the AFC is the home team in the Super Bowl this year. :D

mumble...grumble...mumble...grumble...I much prefer it when the mediots are saying there's no way we can win and that we are 10,000 point dogs...mumble...
Goddamit...Schlereth's prediction was the ****ing kiss of death.

You forgetting Bart Scott picking the Pats to win?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back