PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Groves will be biggest bust in the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is there's something there, and it isn't the issues with his wife. Schefter usually knows what he's talking about- not because he is a talent evaluator, but because people who are tell him the scoop.

My take is that you're not really paying attention, and Schefter was talking out of his *****. He was also talking about Groves as a DE, while I know of at least 9 different teams who want him at OLB.

Let me ask you this, is Groves a "late round pick"? If you believe Schefter actually knows what he's talking about (in this instance), than how on earth could Quentin also be the "biggest bust in the draft"? A late round pick cannot possibly be the biggest bust in the draft, since their expectations aren't significant. Now, if Groves was selected in the top 10, or even the first round, and never became anything more than a backup in the NFL, then he could possibly be the "biggest bust in the draft".

My take is that you're not really paying attention, and Schefter was talking out of his *****. He was also talking about Groves as a DE, while I know of at least 9 different teams who want him at OLB.

Let me ask you this, is Groves a "late round pick"? If you believe Schefter actually knows what he's talking about (in this instance), than how on earth could Quentin also be the "biggest bust in the draft"? A late round pick cannot possibly be the biggest bust in the draft, since their expectations aren't significant. Now, if Groves was selected in the top 10, or even the first round, and never became anything more than a backup in the NFL, then he could possibly be the "biggest bust in the draft".

I was paying attention. Schefter knows what he's talking about. He just realized that D & C are totally clueless, and didn't feel like explaining in detail why D & C couldn't find Groves' name in their papers. So he blew them off with a throw away line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes