• Ray Lewis Killed the SB

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How?

Bengals 27
Rams 24

How?
Jets and living legend Mike White, dawg.

I always like a Cinderella upset - but I'm pretty sure Rams win convincingly.

First off, I admit I was dead wrong about the Chiefs. Mahomes choked. I've updated my avatar accordingly

Nonetheless, we are all football fans. And SB Sunday is an event 100 million watch annually.

Personally, I think it's the Rams year. They are at home. They got the best defense in football. Cincinnati is good. I think LA is great.

26-14 LA

Who do you think wins?
I'm already sick of Burrow so i'll go with LA

Rams jump out to a huge lead. Bengals mount a furious comeback. Rams win in OT. Burrow never touches the ball....

Hoping Cinci takes it.
Won’t be upset if they don’t.

Picked the Rams before the season and riding that horse now.

Rams 31
Bengals 21

The closer the game gets, the more I can't shake the feeling it's going to be a Rams blowout.

34-13.

First off, I admit I was dead wrong about the Chiefs. Mahomes choked. I've updated my avatar accordingly

Nonetheless, we are all football fans. And SB Sunday is an event 100 million watch annually.

Personally, I think it's the Rams year. They are at home. They got the best defense in football. Cincinnati is good. I think LA is great.

26-14 LA

Who do you think wins?
The Rams did not have the best D in football. Not even close. Their secondary can be had. Burrow may just prove it. We shall see if your predictions against them holds.

Supporting Burrow if for no other reason, him making sure we were all spared of these two clowns this week.

Brittany-and-Jackson.png

well...all I know is the big mouth Chiefs won't be winning anything...except Most Butthurt Franchise Not In The Super Bowl

I wouldn't touch this as a bettor. I'll say Rams. I re-watched the 2017 Rams-Pats superbowl on NFL network this weekend. If Goff was not so god-awfully awful - and they had even a mildly competent quarterback -- I think they'd have beaten us. Goff was just putrid.

Rooting for the Rams since apparently the (real) Bucs fans don't like them lol...

Supporting Burrow if for no other reason, him making sure we were all spared of these two clowns this week.

View attachment 40953
Dude has a contract worth nearly half a billion dollars, not to mention the endorsement money and future earnings. He's young, a world famous pro athlete and he isn't Halloween mask level ugly or hideously deformed. And he's with that. The guy could have any wan he wants and he's with a woman that you would expect to find working in a hair salon and dating Paulie from Worcester who mops the high school gym floors for 50 cents over minimum wage. Not that there is any shame in making an honest living, but Christ, even if you ignore what she looks like, her personality is repulsive. I don't get it.

Give me the Bengals.

McVay annoys me for whatever the reason.

I wouldn't mind any team winning though other than the Patriots or Tom winning, this matchup was the most ideal to me rooting interest wise. No KC no Rodgers...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back