• LA

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Mahomes Choked

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Ray Lewis Killed the SB

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the question is how will the fans of Detroit react if Stafford and co. win, with Stafford playing a clean game with a memorable play or two? Not MVP level play, just good solid football. They had him for 12 season, he had a ton of comeback drives, carried the team at times.

Then they trade him, and he gets a ring the first year.
I imagine the Lions fan forum will spiral into
doom to the point that the moderators have to create a Matthew Stanford sub forum to sequester the unrest. Fans will spend an eternity meticulously pulling apart the billion dollar question: was their lack of success because of Matthew Stafford or Jim Caldwell?

I imagine the Lions fan forum will spiral into
doom to the point that the moderators have to create a Matthew Stanford sub forum to sequester the unrest. Fans will spend an eternity meticulously pulling apart the billion dollar question: was their lack of success because of Matthew Stafford or Jim Caldwell?

How many Lions fans are now closet Rams fans?

Who wins ? I do not know and do not care because both teams are totally indifferent to me. However Rams have staked everything on one card this season and they have got a chance of a lifetime to achieve success. Like it or not they have created a small dream team. Donald, Von Miller, Ramsey, Kupp, Beckham - I doubt they will keep them next season.

this is why i want the rams to win, they are probably in for some tough times in a year or 2. The Bengals aint goin anywhere, burrow/chase/mixon are just getting started. Kinda scary if they win one so soon

Gotta point out will be one of the nicer uni matchups in any sb I’ll go there and leave it there thank you.

…especially compared to what they both had two years ago.

i'm going bengals.

The rams are too pay to win for me.

This'll probably blow up in my face but I can't bet against Cincy right now.

Cincinnati could do it...
It is the Super Bowl i was rooting for after we were out...

I was neutral but now i am with the Bungles

Man, Burrow is a cool customer. More relaxed and confident at this stage in his career, on a big stage, than any QB I've ever seen. That's one reason they have a chance against a more talented and experienced Rams team.

Wait, what? Did you not watch Tom Brady in his second season?

Don’t really care, but would much rather the people of Ohio get to celebrate something than a bunch of douche LA clout chasers. Go Bengals

First off, I admit I was dead wrong about the Chiefs. Mahomes choked. I've updated my avatar accordingly

Nonetheless, we are all football fans. And SB Sunday is an event 100 million watch annually.

Personally, I think it's the Rams year. They are at home. They got the best defense in football. Cincinnati is good. I think LA is great.

26-14 LA

Who do you think wins?
I agree 100%

Burrow hasn't had a dominating game yet either these playoffs, unless he has one this game, I have the Rams and Stafford getting his first SB which would be really cool after suffering for so many years in Detroit. If the Titans sacked Burrow 9x, I can only imagine what the Rams could do.

How can you not be going for cincy over any team from Los Angeles

Wait, what? Did you not watch Tom Brady in his second season?

Yeah, I did. He was calm and collected most of the time. Burrows more so, IMHO.

BRB; need to go post extra lookouts now for the fundamentalists with pitchforks and torches.

Definitely pulling for Cincy. But Rams are the favs for a reason. LA obviously has a big edge their DL vs. Cincy OL.
But Cincys D is decent. And Bengals have the better Offense. So I expect a close game.

BRB; need to go post extra lookouts now for the fundamentalists with pitchforks and torches.
No. Burrows looked panicky near end of game and looked terrible. I never saw that from Brady in any big game in 2001 season. Quite the contrary.

Rooting for Bengals but believe Rams would win. Kupp and Beckham would be too much for any time .

And Aaron Donald and von Miller along with Stafford deserve a ring along with mcVay for how they have put all bets for this year .
Von Miller won a ring with the Broncos.

I’d like to see Cincy win it. Only way that happens is if Chase dominates Ramsey. Chase might be that good but I don’t think he is going to embarrass Ramsey. Also if Rams rule the trenches its over. Von Miller was almost an unfair addition to that defense. However, when your winning it does seem to attract free agents. We’ve been in that boat before and will hopefully be back to that point again.

Rams 31-13.

LOL. I agree that Burrow is a stud and looks super comfortable back there under heavy pressure.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back