Sally on Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Dan Steinberg doesn’t know how to write anything but TRUTH. And this is very bad news for the Roger Goodell. washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports…

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Unsealing of Brady hearing makes me think ALL of NFL legal actions need to be unsealed. What else did Goodell so aggressively misstate?

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Legal eagles: does Brady transcript beg that other disciplinary hearings be unsealed, given how NFL misconstrued testimony? #NFL #TomBrady

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Unsealing of Brady hearing is a mushroom cloud for THE Roger Goodell. He’s done, as far as credibility. Will not recover.

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Then there is this: If I came off as stupid as the @NFL I’d want to seal all transcripts too.

Wow! I can hardly wait to see her next column.

But but but wait....they did "something"....belichick knows everything down there...brady was disingenuous... 3 deleted emails...he destroyed his phone....YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MIKE...BRADY DID SOMETHING!!!!:rolleyes:

If we are going to unseal any other NFL* actions, let's start with CameraPlacementGate.

Then let's take another look at Tripgate.

All of them. Unseal all of them. I think the best part is nothing the NFL says now is credible. Honestly. I hope Stradley tears Tanguay and Trollin tomorrow. I don't know if she understands the absurd level she will encounter. Actually now that I think about it Minihane will be back and he's pro Brady. So she has that.

All of them. Unseal all of them. I think the best part is nothing the NFL says now is credible. Honestly. I hope Stradley tears Tanguay and Trollin tomorrow. I don't know if she understands the absurd level she will encounter. Actually now that I think about it Minihane will be back and he's pro Brady. So she has that.

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Dan Steinberg doesn’t know how to write anything but TRUTH. And this is very bad news for the Roger Goodell. washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports…

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Unsealing of Brady hearing makes me think ALL of NFL legal actions need to be unsealed. What else did Goodell so aggressively misstate?

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Legal eagles: does Brady transcript beg that other disciplinary hearings be unsealed, given how NFL misconstrued testimony? #NFL #TomBrady

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Unsealing of Brady hearing is a mushroom cloud for THE Roger Goodell. He’s done, as far as credibility. Will not recover.

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Then there is this: If I came off as stupid as the @NFL I’d want to seal all transcripts too.

Wow! I can hardly wait to see her next column.

Take note folks this is how to start a thread: instead of a mere link to a single tweet or article, he actually posted some great content! (Yes I know we avoid posting entire articles here for copyright, but it has gotten a bit ridiculous lately...)

She has a great point! Just think of some of the other players who were pissed after their appeal......hell there's probably alot more lies with other cases not out there yet. Goddell probably made them sign a non disclose agreement.

I woke up at 6am to check if Sally had a new article. Hurry, Sally, we can't wait!

I would love if we found out that Goodell's office actually saw the Ray Rice tape.

That would just be AWESOME.

LET. IT. BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More from today:

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Seems to me any input by NFL into Wells Report is relevant in determining if this was fair arbitration by Goodell.

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Judge Berman should demand — not under seal - Jeff Pash’s communications with Ted Wells re Brady report and all notes on it by NFL staff.

More from today:

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Seems to me any input by NFL into Wells Report is relevant in determining if this was fair arbitration by Goodell.

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx
Judge Berman should demand — not under seal - Jeff Pash’s communications with Ted Wells re Brady report and all notes on it by NFL staff.

Roger has been having nightmares about this.

More from today:

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx

Pash is diabolical.

-He wouldn't publicize the actual PSI numbers
-He doctored the Wells Report
-He wrote the NFL's initial suspension of Brady and sanctions of the Pats
-He wrote Goodell's 20 page arbitration ruling

More from today:

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx

Sally Jenkins@sallyjenx

It would be incredible if this happened. This would be the true a-bomb against the league's integrity, as I think we're all pretty well aware of what would come to light. I would expect the NFL--citing attorney-client privilege--to drop the case entirely rather than comply with this order.

The Goodell/Wells Tag Team needs to be banished ....and like NFL players who breach their contracts, Goodell also needs to repay bonuses paid out during his reign of inquisition.

Pash is diabolical.

-He wouldn't publicize the actual PSI numbers
-He doctored the Wells Report
-He wrote the NFL's initial suspension of Brady and sanctions of the Pats
-He wrote Goodell's 20 page arbitration ruling

And he blew off the Pats' counsel's legitimate requests to correct the public record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe