PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints/Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanTheColtsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Anyone think Vince Young talks too much smack during the games for a second year QB who hasn't really proved his worth yet?

He scrambles for a 15 yard gain and a first... talks some smack... and a few plays later the Saints sack him to put the Titans out of FG range.

I know his talking got Bob Sanders attention two weeks ago:

When the Texans beat the Colts last season, Bob Sanders, Indianapolis' outstanding safety, was out with an injury. He is healthy today and coming off a 2 1/2 -sack performance in the 22-20 victory at Tennessee.

The Texans better not make the same mistake Vince Young made last week. The Colts were incensed at Young's trash-talking during the game.

"That's how people get hurt," Sanders said. "We're after you. You know what I'm saying? I told him, 'If I was you, I'd be quiet.' "

Early in the game, Young got hit and stayed on the ground for a few seconds. After the trainers helped him catch his breath, he bounced up and screamed at the Indianapolis players on the sideline. He made a few hand gestures, too.

"I didn't think that was smart on his part," Sanders said. "He was running around talking and clapping and chanting. I'm like, 'Look, we're hitting you. Are you serious? You're going to start acting like that?' "

I just cannot stand the Tennessee Titans. And their coach, Jeff "Snotsicle" Fisher.

He needs to settle down. He is the only Titan I like.

"shutdown corner nick harper" thats hilarious...even colts dont believe it ..they targeted him in the titans game

Anyone think Vince Young talks too much smack during the games for a second year QB who hasn't really proved his worth yet?

Heck yeah. Reality check: Vince Young is currently the 24th ranked QB in the league. He has thrown ONE touchdown pass so far this season.

Boy the Saints are awful.

I gotta disagree with some of you - I LOVE watching the Titans play. And I think Jeff Fisher is a really good coach. I just ALSO think he's a Jauron. A TOTAL Jauron. But watching VY play is fun.

watching football on ESPN is excruciating..the commentators keep on talking nonsense...wish the pats game was not on this..

Thank you Brees looks like i'll win my fantasy league this week unless you pull 5 touchdowns out your but don't see it happening though.
Wow the saints look awful I was that fool he picked them to win opening day against the colts.

Amazing, Brees is playing like a rookie QB. He's trying to force evey throw. He's so much better than this.

The Titans as a whole talk too much, not surprised that Vince does too.

But I love watching the guy play. The way he runs, it's like he's barely exerting himself, and he's outrunning everyone. Fun to watch.

And now they're booing after a Brees INT. Not looking good for the Saints.

and young throws one too..

lol are you kidding me, down by 10...you catch a 5 yard pass and then pose?

kornheiser has mentioned saints going 0-3 and 100 times now..!!!

its time for the saints to dink and dunk.

LOL Reggie runs 8 yds and they start going crazy like he's a great rb.
It's good they found Colston or that whole draft would of been a joke.

This game is brutal to watch.

It is Ryan. And, we're in our salad days. There were many long dark years in Colts/Pats before Manning/Brady. I remember a year 1981 when each of our squads went 2-14. Your only 2 wins were against us. I know you're a young guy. And, you may not want to believe it. But, after Manning leaves. You won't be as good for another 30+ yrs. Just look at NFL history. We'll be in same boat. Wondering when we're 6-6 if we'd just be better off losing out and getting that qb. Or, trying to make the wild-card and certain playoff defeat.

imagine all of us debating manning vs brady...if not for them we have to hear a constant barrage of young vs bush.,both of whom who are yet to do something awesome...anyone see the ESPN showbiz with young and bush wearing suits and walking down the ramp ??? ESPN is desperate to make stars out of these guys

and the mandatory ESPN archie manning interview finally comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes