PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumors from around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more stable Tom's life is, the better for the Patriots IMO.

Indian newspapers, typically, have one low paying sub-editor whose job is to scan the gossip news sources around the world. They pick out a few and report them even if they have no relevance to the local interests. They do not have their own global gossip reporters. There is a good chance that this news item has already been reported elsewhere in the world.

That said - that Giselle and Tom being serious about getting married, Tom wanting Giselle to know his son better and friction between Moynihan and Giselle are all very true in the current situation. Brady's dad was quoted as saying that Tom feels that all his problems in life are off the football field.

Literally.....

:) Now there's a global fan base!

The story is about super model not the QB. She has a bigger fan base than he does.

Is Tom off his rocker. He tells his ex, he is going to pop the question?????

You tell your gf's best friend - maybe.

Her dad or mom or sister - sure.

There is absolutely no way your ex is going to keep it a secrete and not ruin the surprise.

And he is nuts if he thinks Bridget is going to be cool with Gisele developing a relationship to John.

Good for the kid - he'll have 2 MILF's.

I would think Tom asked Giselle first and then mentioned it to Bridget. There are plenty of people that put their feelings aside for the good of their children. I would certainly think Tom is like that and Bridget appears to be as well. The relationship is over and it is time to move on. Both will eventually marry and have other children.

The story is about super model not the QB. She has a bigger fan base than he does.

Is Tom off his rocker. He tells his ex, he is going to pop the question?????

You tell your gf's best friend - maybe.

Her dad or mom or sister - sure.

There is absolutely no way your ex is going to keep it a secrete and not ruin the surprise.

And he is nuts if he thinks Bridget is going to be cool with Gisele developing a relationship to John.

I agree, if things panned out the way that story says, Tom's not being very smart. I've been there, done that, I know ! I've found it's always best to show up ALONE, in his case, leave the new GF at the hotel when you go get the kid, the mother isn't interested in the new GF, especially the replacement GF. Also, hopefully he delivered the news about the wedding alone ! Yes, he should tell her, if she breaks the story then so be it, let her be the jerk. As the mother of his child, she'll always be there, chances are, longer then most of Tom's relationships, even if this wedding is true ! If things work out, it's like having a friend that knows you better then any GF and if your lucky like I was, you have a lifelong friend who happens to be your son's mother !

If I were Tom I would suggest Gisele wears this dress from last night at their wedding day.

gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-metropolitan-museum-of-art-costume-institute-gala1.jpg

gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-metropolitan-museum-of-art-costume-institute-gala.jpg

Last edited:
http://biophillia.com/2008/05/06/gisele-bundchen-metropolitan-museum-of-art-costume-institute-gala/

Gisele Bundchen @ Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala
There are two rumors floating around & you can decide which, if any, is true... #1. Gisele is dating Tom Brady for one reason: Increase her marketability to multiple markets. Basically, her network is extremely strong with his name into the mix. Adriana should take note & try to pounce on LeBron James rather than Marko Jaric. #2. Gisele & Tom Brady are getting married very soon. We can't see this being true b/c it comes down to her marketability once again. She's 10x more marketable as a single hottie than as a taken hottie. Heidi Klum is an exception, damn it!!

Just to keep it fair, he's getting just as much mileage (maybe more) out of this as she is. All of these "rumors" are more about internet traffic and Q ratings than they are about actual private lives of celebrities.

http://www.bizofshowbiz.com/2007/10/tom_brady_the_celebrity_brand.html

He even has his own scandal where he and then girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan became pregnant, and he dropped her soon after.

While no one really knows if all of this is being orchestrated by his people, it is the stuff that celebrities do to keep their names in the spotlight.

Brady is now dating supermodel Gisele Bundchen, another move usually reserved for the celebrity elite.

For better or worse concerning Brady, he is setting himself up for a celebrity and branding life after football. He seems to be looking for longevity in the public eye.

Just to keep it fair, he's getting just as much mileage (maybe more) out of this as she is. All of these "rumors" are more about internet traffic and Q ratings than they are about actual private lives of celebrities.

http://www.bizofshowbiz.com/2007/10/tom_brady_the_celebrity_brand.html

He even has his own scandal where he and then girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan became pregnant, and he dropped her soon after.

While no one really knows if all of this is being orchestrated by his people, it is the stuff that celebrities do to keep their names in the spotlight.

Brady is now dating supermodel Gisele Bundchen, another move usually reserved for the celebrity elite.

For better or worse concerning Brady, he is setting himself up for a celebrity and branding life after football. He seems to be looking for longevity in the public eye.

Just wanted too point out, he was unaware she was pregnant when he cut her loose, at least that's the way I understand it.

Should have used quotation marks to separate my own comments from the quote from the journal I linked. The journal quote starts right after the posted link.

Should have used quotation marks to separate my own comments from the quote from the journal I linked. The journal quote starts right after the posted link.

If I remember correctly, her pregnacy was announced to the press while Brady was in Europe with the new GF. I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it, you sure thier not just painting Brady to suit their story ?

The pregnancy confirmation was run through Liz Smith, who has been a "gossip" columnist for years in NY. I use the term gossip lightly because she's not of the TMZ, smoking gun, etc ilk that most think of today. She's more the celeb-friendly type who even runs the occasional interview with a celebrity. Liz Smith's columns are all approved by all parties involved, she's that celeb-friendly. A few days later, tabloids began to run the story from Brady's "friends" who indicated that he was blind-sided by the news. Bridget Moynahan's rep issued a statement indicating that Brady had known in advance that the story was running. Regardless (or maybe because of) he still was seen all over Europe with Bundchen.

The pregnancy confirmation was run through Liz Smith, who has been a "gossip" columnist for years in NY. I use the term gossip lightly because she's not of the TMZ, smoking gun, etc ilk that most think of today. She's more the celeb-friendly type who even runs the occasional interview with a celebrity. Liz Smith's columns are all approved by all parties involved, she's that celeb-friendly. A few days later, tabloids began to run the story from Brady's "friends" who indicated that he was blind-sided by the news. Bridget Moynahan's rep issued a statement indicating that Brady had known in advance that the story was running. Regardless (or maybe because of) he still was seen all over Europe with Bundchen.

That's right, he didn't know. I'd rather listen to Brady reps then a scorned woman's reps. Sorry, that's how it played out. Brady didn't know and she tried to make it seem like he did too position herself and try and bring him down a few notches.

That's the facts as we know them today, you'll have to do better then a respected gossup writer, if there is such a thing LOL

I genuinely wasn't aware of that, though I know those were tabloid rumors. I generally don't believe tabloid rumors, they are mostly printed by lackeys and reps doing anything to get their client's names out there. When did Brady's reps issue a public statement indicating that he didn't know about her pregnancy until he was in Europe?

I genuinely wasn't aware of that, though I know those were tabloid rumors. I generally don't believe tabloid rumors, they are mostly printed by lackeys and reps doing anything to get their client's names out there. When did Brady's reps issue a public statement indicating that he didn't know about her pregnancy until he was in Europe?

Your the expert, look it up. This is now a dead thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST