PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ROTFTMAO...Before/After pics of Merriman (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ROTFTMAO...Before/After pics of Merriman...

The distance from pupil to pupil should be essentially constant (HGH doesn't change your bones once they stop growing), so you can use that as a "measuring stick."

I don't see much of a difference in that distance comparing the two photos.

It appears to be. Look at where his neck meets the fabric of the jersey in the top picture.

Yeah, was looking at the collar of the jersey in the top picture. Looks to be a different body with Shawns nut stuck on. Could be wrong though Still a massive difference in neck and face structure.

Last edited:

That hit by Jones-Drew knocked the last of the annibol out of him.

looks like it's just a different in color and angle, and the top one is stretched a bit.

FWIW, I was curious about the relative scales of the two pictures and whether the top one was "stretched" as folks have suggested. So I isolated the facial features only from the bottom picture, tinted them green and superimposed them on the top picture. It turns out the 2 photos are extremely close in scale and apparently equally proportioned:

merriman2mw8.jpg

This doesn't mean the photo couldn't have been altered, of course, but if so it took some real care and expertise...and motive! (The "suspicious" photo was simply his standard team picture from two years ago, why would it have been doctored?)

Merriman's own pose/stance may well account for the difference between the pictures, but I don't think Photoshopping does.

I think a .gif of the Jones-Drew hit would be better evidence than these pics.

Has anyone who belongs to an SD board posted these pics there?

I'm banned from the Chargers board for life!:D

Last edited:

I think a .gif of the Jones-Drew hit would be better evidence than these pics.

:D Was just looking for one of those actually...not too many of them. I thought it was hilarious though. He may have been off-balance or whatever but that hit still cracked me up. Only thing that would have made it better was if Jones-Drew had done a lights out dance over Merriman.

FWIW, I was curious about the relative scales of the two pictures and whether the top one was "stretched" as folks have suggested. So I isolated the facial features only from the bottom picture, tinted them green and superimposed them on the top picture. It turns out the 2 photos are extremely close in scale and apparently equally proportioned:

merriman2mw8.jpg

This doesn't mean the photo couldn't have been altered, of course, but if so it took some real care and expertise...and motive! (The "suspicious" photo was simply his standard team picture from two years ago, why would it have been doctored?)

Merriman's own pose/stance may well account for the difference between the pictures, but I don't think Photoshopping does.

My thought was that posture makes a big difference here - slumping shoulders or square shoulders.. if one's posturing to look big or caught more at ease, could account... just to be "fair" if anyone ever did the same thing with one of our guys I'd at least consider the possibility.

Of course, we all know what else is also possible

:D Was just looking for one of those actually...not too many of them. I thought it was hilarious though. He may have been off-balance or whatever but that hit still cracked me up. Only thing that would have made it better was if Jones-Drew had done a lights out dance over Merriman.

Deion Sanders was great showing the highlight: "Lights OFF!"

merriman2mw8.jpg

His head and neck look bigger because of the difference in color. It's an optical illusion.

Interesting that this must be the first successful case of a complete tattoo removal. Interesting . . .

His head and neck look bigger because of the difference in color. It's an optical illusion.

Possibly....I think its clearly due to the unibrow in the earlier picture.

Interesting that this must be the first successful case of a complete tattoo removal. Interesting . . .

I think the tatoo in the second picture was done after the first picture was taken.

I think the tatoo in the second picture was done after the first picture was taken.

I think some of us are confused about which picture was taken first. Is this a before/after of not taking steroids then taking them, or is the first pic of SM taking steroids and then the second pic of him after he stopped? The tattoo lends me to believe that either it was taken after his use of roids, or that it is photoshopped.

Jags RB MJ-D (all 5'7" and that's being generous) blew him up this past weekend. No way does that happen a year ago.

*Didn't see the other posts about this hit before I made this one.

Last edited:

OK, now I'm completely confused. The top picture appears to be an older, bulked-up Merriman. I assumed that was the case. The bottom picture looks to be a younger Merriman. If I've got it wrong, please ignore my original post.

The Maurice Jones Drew block on Merriman yesterday was unreal. He completely lifted Shawn in the air and put him on his arse. Hopefully, that play will be on the "Jacked Up" segment tonight.

That picture is completely doctored. What is wrong with you people?

A man's head shrinks, he gets lighter, his facial hair gets thinner and he's sporting a new tat on his neck.....please...

OK, now I'm completely confused. The top picture appears to be an older, bulked-up Merriman. I assumed that was the case. The bottom picture looks to be a younger Merriman. If I've got it wrong, please ignore my original post.

Ok, the top picture of Merriman with four foot wide shoulders, a tan, and a unibrow is supposed to be him while using steroids. The bottom one, of him considerably smaller, lighter, shaven and with the tattoo, is him from this year after he was caught with the banned substance and is now (presumably) off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back