PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster moves to be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't fantasy football, but doesn't a Mankins for Marshawn Lynch trade make some sense? Probably a longshot, but...

I know this isn't fantasy football, but doesn't a Mankins for Marshawn Lynch trade make some sense? Probably a longshot, but...

Why? Marshawn isn't what he was as a rookie, and has tons of injury issues at this point. Plus, hes an absolute headcase. There's a reason buffalo drafted Spiller so high.

Frankly, we just shipped out a better RB.

Don't forget that Okajina came off the suspended list, so they had to cut Murrell (read that as don't clear out your locker you will be back by sundown) to saty under the 53man limit. Now that Maroney has been traded, dollars to dougnuts says that Murrell is re-signed.

Murrell will be back....I think it was just a one day cut...so that one could return before one is gone...as for BJGE...IF they were going to do an upgrade for him..why NOW??? They had all of TC for that AND it wasn't done. I think BB likes him and that he is MORE the future than many believe. I still think there could be a move with the OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back