PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Romo hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a bummer for Cowboys fans.

PFT says 8 weeks for Romo.

And Manziel played ok and Jerry wanted him so bad it hurt

People like Romo. Impressive career for undrafted FA from smaller conference. However, he's not a winner. He loves him some pre-Halloween but as winter approaches, he gets smaller. He's had very very solid teams. But he hasn't been a winner. In some cases, he made the mistake that cost them.

Likeable guy. Not a winner.

So Jags = win
Bye week
Dallas w/o romo = win

Kinda a boring schedule until we get the Colts. That one will liven things up... maybe.

The Jags aren't the same old Jags. They were completing bombs today. Should be a nice test for our secondary.

Drew Brees has arm injury issues also ... the NFC playoff door is opening a bit.

Looks like pats Pitt as 2 afc contenders with GB and Seattle NFc contenders IMO.

Amazing if you think about it. Some QBs have 1-2 bad games a month !

Last week the 2016 super bowl champs only scored 14 points with the best QB in the league. Brady almost had 500yds and I don't know if we win the last two games with anyone else.

Seems so.

AFC possible reps

Pats
Pitt

Dark horses

KC

NFC possible reps

GB
Seahawks

Dark horses

AZ
Falcons (maybe...)

Super Bowl 50 imo

Patriots Vs Cardinals

Second Guess

Patriots Vs Packers

No way in hell do i see Seattle going to the super bowl again 3 years in a row

I almost feel bad for Ravens fans. We know exactly how gut-wrenching it is to watch a Dean Pees defense protecting a 3 point lead against a young QB with 2 minutes left.

If the Pats make it to SB 50, I wonder how far loser Goddell will go to make sure the Pats don't win ???

I hope raiders win, i do not want the ravens in the playoffs, every time we face them in the playoffs it's always to close for comfort

If 2014 taught us anything : let's not (sorry Dennis Green) crown anyone's *** in September.

If the Pats make it to SB 50, I wonder how far loser Goddell will go to make sure the Pats don't win ???

I doubt Goddell will try to affect the game after all the bad exposure the last thing they need is another Super Bowl 40 backlash especially with the patriots being involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe