PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roger Goodell gives terminally ill Pats fans Super Bowl tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Roger Goodell Surprises Terminally Ill Patriots Fan With Super Bowl Tickets

Roger gave a terminally ill NY fire department chief super bowl tickets.

So yeah.... It isn't like we don't see through this. What a cheap stunt really. Who doesn't like terminally ill fire chiefs right? How about you go into a children's hospital and give dying 6 year old patriot fans super bowl tickets too...

I hate **** like this that is so obvious. Yeah, it's a good thing to do but it isn't being done cause he wanted to do something good. It is being done to buy cheap PR. Where are the super bowl tickets for 31 other fans of different teams who are dying?

Last edited:
Best wishes to the fire fighter.

I hope Goodell's ass hole falls out.

If he wants to help sick Pats fans feel better I'm all for it.

Seeing how he's in the XMas spirit, just add the two 1rders to the tix.

Joekerrstradamus will now predict the most likely future newspaper headline to grace our lives in the near future....
920x920.jpg

Attachments

• newspaper.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 2
He doesn't give a **** about that kid. He's just helping his publicity. **** that piece of **** sub human. Don't get fooled by this act!
Oh I'm not fooled. Goodell makes the Grinch look like Mother Theresa.

Knowing Roger, he probably assumed the fire chief of a small NY town would be a Jets fan, then found out too late he was a Pats fan, then ended up having to wear that ****ty forced grin while handing the trophy to Brady tickets to the fan.

Goodell remains the poster boy for why abortion should be legal.

He doesn't give a **** about that kid. He's just helping his publicity. **** that piece of **** sub human. Don't get fooled by this act!
100% the truth. I would hope everyone else sees straight through this.

The fact that cameras were on hand to capture the moment speaks volumes regarding Goodell's intent. What has me curious is whether the guy really will want to go if the Pats don't make it. A Steelers-Eagles Super Bowl in Minnesota wouldn't exactly be the trip of his dreams. This gesture would be more meaningful had the Patriots already clinched.

Last edited:
Regardless of motives, it was a nice gesture.

Probably the first smart decision that he's made since he's been in office.

I'm happy that they made the gesture, but know it's a publicity stunt rather than an altruistic act, especially after the staged photo of him with 3 "Pats fans" before he ran away at the opening game.

There's also a saying that one "aww..... Bleeps" wipes out a thousand "atta boys." One atta boy certainly won't erase a thousand awww.... Bleeps here.

It WOULD have been a nice gesture if Fraudger had to pay for the tickets he just gave away. Easy to "give away" stuff that is free. :rolleyes:

If he wants to try and win us back one at a time I can get behind this so long as I'm next.

Or he can just hand the Lombardi trophy to NE right now, and spare several teams the embarrassment and ass whooping that's about to come in January/February.

Of course it's for publicity, but it's still a nice gesture. I'm willing to leave it at that, in the spirit of the Season.
Now, if he'd just put the First Rounder under the Kraft family Menorah, we're good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back