PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison to Kerry Rhodes - "Think you will ever accomplish what i did?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Belichick, I would open the game with the 2007 Steelers flee flicker type play. That would deflate the crowd and embarrass Rhodes.

Rodney was outspoken when he played and will continue to be...nothing new here and not an act...pure Rodney..which is why NBC hired him.

Still believe let the Jets make fools of themselves along with their coach, Rodney has moved on and playing to Kerry Rhodes does not add much to the Jets infantile behavior... he does not need to be the spokesmen for this group..

Rodney was 7-0 in the playoffs....
View.aspx
View.aspx

How do you figure that?

Rodney was outspoken when he played and will continue to be...nothing new here and not an act...pure Rodney..which is why NBC hired him.

He's the first reporter I've seen that actually talks smack.

He's the first reporter I've seen that actually talks smack.

So you don't understand the difference between a reporter and you've never seen this happen before?

You're what, 5 years old or something? Here's one that should be required viewing for anyone who follows sports and watches television:

YouTube - Jim Rome

As much as I like Rodney, he is now retired and supposedly an unbiased reporter... move on, always act like a Patriot.

Unbiased?????

Do you expect objective analysis from Merrill Hoge? Marshall Faulk?

Darryl, it's the entertainment industry.

I thought it was telling rodneys "tweets" were full words and made sense Rhodes looked like they were done by a 15 year old wanna be tough guy

So you don't understand the difference between a reporter and you've never seen this happen before?

You're what, 5 years old or something? Here's one that should be required viewing for anyone who follows sports and watches television:

YouTube - Jim Rome

LOL, I did see that before. I guess I was wrong to make such a wide-sweeping statement. BTW, I have no idea what Rodney's job really is, either. I just hear about all this smack talk, which I really don't have too much of a problem with. I think it makes it more interesting even though I think they should keep their mouths shut at the same time. Sure, that's a contradiction of sorts, but it doesn't have to make any sense to anyone else.

It's amazing that Rhodes is stupid enough to let Rodney bait him into a Twitter war leading up to the game... he's more focused on texting trash talk than preparing for the game.

And Ryan's stupid enough to let it happen.

I cannot wait for this game!!! any other fans in the 300's tomorrow???

this game will have even more trash talk than the bills game, and that was loaded with it. BM and TO were going at it all night.

this game will have even more trash talk than the bills game, and that was loaded with it. BM and TO were going at it all night.

BM's gonna knock some helmets off this season, looks vicious out there hitting people.

As much as I like Rodney, he is now retired and supposedly an unbiased reporter... move on, always act like a Patriot.

Yeah, NBC does not want anyone talking about their guys.:D

Oh, he is not an announcer, he is an analyst or something. He gets paid to give his OPIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back