PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
:singing: ....The key to a successful defensive season. Big difference between Stone and Rodney...though Stone did well enough to not hurt us.

Everything looks as good as possible so far . . . we'll see what the next 5 months bring. Also in the blog, I see that Caldwell is taking Givens' #87.

F.B.N. said:
:singing: ....The key to a successful defensive season. Big difference between Stone and Rodney...though Stone did well enough to not hurt us.
Who's this Stone you speak of? I blacked out a good portion of the season and can only seem to recall a man named Hawkins diggin' deep to fill some big shoes. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Who's this Stone you speak of? I blacked out a good portion of the season and can only seem to recall a man named Hawkins diggin' deep to fill some big shoes. ;)

Stone sported serious dreads played some SS and mostly special teams. At SS he played like special olympics.

BelichickFan said:
Everything looks as good as possible so far . . . we'll see what the next 5 months bring. Also in the blog, I see that Caldwell is taking Givens' #87.

So is this official? My new man is Caldwell? ;)

PatsChick87 said:
Looks like it :

"One of the newest Patriots, receiver Reche Caldwell, spent some time answering questions this morning at Gillette Stadium.

Caldwell will wear No. 87. We’ll pass on some more from Caldwell in a bit."

Hope you like him ;)

PatsWickedPissah said:
Stone sported serious dreads played some SS and mostly special teams. At SS he played like special olympics.
Was only joking. ;) I'd take Stone back on STs for sure though.

PatsChick87 said:

I guess it was an arranged marriage. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Was only joking. ;) I'd take Stone back on STs for sure though.

Didn't the Pats offer him a contract and he turned them down because he wanted to test free agency? I could of sworn that I read that somwhere.

DefenseRules said:
Didn't the Pats offer him a contract and he turned them down because he wanted to test free agency? I could of sworn that I read that somwhere.

I read it too, but I thought it was a joke at the time... maybe not!

Brownfan80 said:
I read it too, but I thought it was a joke at the time... maybe not!
:D Yup, that's what I read too, but I haven't seen him cross the wire with any team visits.

i have a good feeling about Reche..i really hope he comes through for us

ya

DefenseRules said:

That's what i read. my guess is that we will see him back with the pats either in camp or later in the year if we have injuries!

You guys can get "Stoned" if you want but his was a Rodney thread. Stone should not be metioned in the same thread as Rodney.

I'll take 85% of Rodney over any other SS that we can sign or draft. I said he was coming back even before he said he was coming back.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
:D Yup, that's what I read too, but I haven't seen him cross the wire with any team visits.
same here...

Not to rain on the parade or anything, but if Harrison was waking on crutches 4+ months after the surgery then something went terribly, terribly wrong.

JJDChE said:
Not to rain on the parade or anything, but if Harrison was waking on crutches 4+ months after the surgery then something went terribly, terribly wrong.

Right, your post. Don't even think some thing is wrong with Rodney.

PATSNUTme said:
Right, your post. Don't even think some thing is wrong with Rodney.

Don't tell me what to think! I AM BEING OPPRESSED!!!

JJDChE said:
Don't tell me what to think! I AM BEING OPPRESSED!!!
Yes , I'm known as the oppressor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back