Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rodney Harrison says the Jets will start 0-2

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PlainOldEd, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlainOldEd

PlainOldEd Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

2. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I agree. The Pats will be better prepared when they face the Jets "Madden football nano blitz" style defense.
  3. denverpatsfan

denverpatsfan PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I miss Rodney.
  4. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I think they start off 2-4 and then go into their bye. I think they lose their first two games at home to the Ravens and Pats.

Then head to sunny Miami realing and pointing fingers at each other and lose again. Then they beat the hell out of the lowly Bills and suddenly they are talking Super Bowl again. Only to get spanked by Minny. Then they go out and beat the Broncos and once again they will be the team to over come their 2-4 start to win the super bowl. Tubby will right the ship over the bye....:rolleyes:
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  5. PatsFan37

PatsFan37 Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1

#37 Jersey

I ain't never changing my name.
  6. RhodyPatriot

RhodyPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 12 / -5

I love the fact that the Patriots are playing both the Jets and Miami on the road in the 1st month of the season. Our veteran HOF QB being in prime form coming right out of the gates is going to make all the difference in the world this season.
    Can't wait!
  7. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

I really miss that blitz. Worst fix in Madden ever.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled program...
  8. FredFromDartmouth

FredFromDartmouth Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 5 / -0

Thanks for nothing Rodney!

I agree (and stated as much yesterday) but no need to tell them that. As much as the Patriots must hate hearing about the Jets this off season I have to assume that the Ravens are also seething. Especially the Ravens; the will rip the Jets to shreds given half a chance (and a couple of CBs).
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  9. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

10. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +707 / 5 / -3

Although I think Rodney may be right and Rodney can be objective at times when it comes to the Pats and Jets, I still do think he has a bit of homer in him.
  11. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +92 / 1 / -1

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

As soon as the schedule comes out, I write out here that I think the Jets will still be looking for their first win when they travel to Miami to play in what will be a hungry Dolphins' team's Home Opener and I write that I think the Jets could disintegrate after going 0--3...and does anybody say anything about it ? Noooooooooooooo.

But Rodney Harrison says it and everybody's like all falling over them selves. :)

OK. OK. He's probably going to the Hall of Fame and maybe he does know just the tiniest bit more about the NFL and the Patriots than I do, but what does that matter? :singing:

(For those without a sense of humor, the above was a joke.) :rolleyes:
  12. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Me too and me either!

Rodney -->:youtheman:
  13. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +177 / 0 / -1

#61 Jersey

I think that if we lose any division game, it will be to the 'phins. I can't see any other losses within the division this year, though I have certainly been wrong before. :D
  14. TealSox

TealSox Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Quick note: I have a working relationship with the Jets and it kills me.

For work reasons, I was looking at their schedule today and I agree with Rodney: the Jets stand a good chance of starting 0-2.

We will know more after the Pat's first game (obviously). The young talent really needs to put it all together and gel into a cohesive group, especially on the lines and in the secondary. If the Pats are in it late in the season, it will be because they have young players that are as smart as they have to be and know how to come prepared each week.

Another quick note: Glad to see Brady is being a leader, both vocally and by example. Like Bird, Magic and MJ, Brady's leadership will make it so that the players around him don't want to let him down (much like I think Bruschi and Vrabel did).
  15. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,364 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

I think it's funny how most people forget about how Brady has made a habit of torching the blitz throughout his career because he came back and struggled against it at times last season. The killer for this team was a defense that could get pressure based on a three or four man front while dropping everyone else into coverage. Brady struggled coming back from injury and the Jets had that going for them. The second time around, he was much more prepared for it and responded by torching them. There's no reason NOT to think that this won't be the case again in Week 2. I agree with Rodney and have been agreeing with them. It's VERY easy to point and say that the Jets will start 0-2.
  16. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +280 / 2 / -0

Disable Jersey

Excellent points. But I don't think that the offensive line play or play-calling did Brady too many favours. If we see the improvement I hope for in those areas, I think our team can handle the Jesters.
  17. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

An 0-16 start would be nice.

But in all seriousness, I'm going with 0-3 to start the year.
  18. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

The Raven's have looked nasty this preason, just like they normally do. They are extremely physical, and hopefully the jets come out limping a bit after that game. I'm sure the Pats won't mind if the Jets are a bit banged up. Like everyone else here, I also think there's a good chance the Jets start out 0-2. I think Sanchez will struggle alot in both games.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.