PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Right About NOW Was Kravitz Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
who gives a **** about that ****ing alarm.

Does anyone remembers someone pulled the alarm at the hotel the Pats were staying at in Scottsdale 2 years ago before the Superbowl?

The whole league and the rest 31 fan bases can go eat a bag of ****s for all I care (not that there's anything wrong with that).
who gives a **** about some underinflated footballs? we know how that turned out.

I was thinking about starting a thread about what this years pre super bowl distraction will be. We've had tomato can John Tomasse and the walsh video, deflate gate. What will this years distraction be if there is one.

who gives a **** about some underinflated footballs? we know how that turned out.

Wrong, that’s way different.

Pulling a non-football related stunt off the field that cannot be tied directly or even indirectly with any Patriots personnel is not the same as your future HOF QB potentially orchestrating football deflations, which might have a direct implication on the game’s outcome.

Not that I think Deflategate had any merits, but comparing an off the field stunt, performed by some random non-team affiliated stranger, and deliberate act by the team’s QB himself to circumvent the rules, are two totally different things.

I was honestly expecting something to be announced

Wrong, that’s way different.

Pulling a non-football related stunt off the field that cannot be tied directly or even indirectly with any Patriots personnel is not the same as your future HOF QB potentially orchestrating football deflations, which might have a direct implication on the game’s outcome.

Not that I think Deflategate had any merits, but comparing an off the field stunt, performed by some random non-team affiliated stranger, and deliberate act by the team’s QB himself to circumvent the rules, are two totally different things.
wrong? its not different at all. as a matter of fact losing sleep would hurt a team more them somebody letting air out of the football. but that never happened.

funny...THEY were re-instated...what friggin' state is Kensil hiding in? TODAY was Goodell's Waterloo...
He's in Russia, they're trying to bring a regular season game to Siberia.

Bob Kravitz, you, those trash articles, Mr Irsay and that mediocre franchise motivate our team on a daily basis. Enjoy the Super Bowl, thank you for our team's daily motivation...

wrong? its not different at all. as a matter of fact losing sleep would hurt a team more them somebody letting air out of the football. but that never happened.

But that's not a team member/player pulling the alarm. The team had nothing to do with it.

But that's not a team member/player pulling the alarm. The team had nothing to do with it.
Just like the team had nothing to do with the IGL causing the balls to lose pressure.

Just like the team had nothing to do with the IGL causing the balls to lose pressure.

I'm not disputing that. Clearly the team had nothing to do with that, but they were (or at least allegedly Brady was) directly involved with it. Whether it actually happened or not is a moot point. What I'm trying to say here is that unlike deflategate, the team was not directly accused as being involved.

i dont think so either but the point i was trying to make was the NFL can do whatever they want. no matter how stupid. with or without facts to back anything up. nothing they could or would do should surprise anybody. stop trying to apply logic reason and honesty to the nfl . that's not how they operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back