PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ridley still in ‘Fat Camp’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was being light about it but I don't think he was really joking. If he's heavier than BB wants him then he will be getting some extra runs, and I guess that's happening.

I hope the pats keep him...but with white doing very well...I don't have a good feeling...we will see

I hope the pats keep him...but with white doing very well...I don't have a good feeling...we will see
I think it's a pretty safe bet they will keep at least 3 RBs (not counting Develin here) which means Ridley, Vereen and White make it (the rest are question marks). By virtue of size and strength, Ridley can be described as the only "lead" back in this group and I think he'll get most of the third and shorts. With nobody else stepping up yet, Ridley looks like a lock to me.

Has anyone actually seen Ridley? Might be a case of him bulking up more than the coaches wanted.

I remember last off-season, Harbaugh was worried about Kaepernick putting on too much muscle.

Not saying that's the case, just that it's a pretty ambiguous statement.

I think it's a pretty safe bet they will keep at least 3 RBs (not counting Develin here) which means Ridley, Vereen and White make it (the rest are question marks). By virtue of size and strength, Ridley can be described as the only "lead" back in this group and I think he'll get most of the third and shorts. With nobody else stepping up yet, Ridley looks like a lock to me.

Don't rule out Roy Finch.. been quietly putting together a very solid camp. Was tried out at PR so if he is also on ST this further his chances of making the cut. I think we'll go with 5.

@captain stone
Ridley thru 3 NFL seasons with New England:
2,477 yards 20 TDs 4.5YPC

A. Smith thru 3 NFL Seasons with New England:
2,781 yards 21 TDs 3.9YPC

ridley wasn't the lead back in his first season either while smith was the lead back all three years. Ridley's best season in NE (1200 and 12Tds) is better than Smith's at 1,150 and 12Tds)

Seems to me though that Ridley is regressing, and those spin-a-ramas at the LOS make me want to
reach into the TV and dope-slap him.

Well hopefully he doesnt get lunch cancelled for everyone due to his lack of hustle, i guess they will just have to deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back