PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ridley being a Dorito dink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually people say they won't bad mouth someone and do it anyway. But since ridley's iQ has dropped since joining the jets, he bad mouths first and then says he wouldn't.

Vereen didn't backtrack, he clarified what he said. There was nothing wrong with it. He's bound to get a bigger role there. At least Vereen defended Brady. ****ty kid Rid would say that....
You call it clarifying, I call it back tracking. In my mind, it's the same thing. It took Vereen quite a while to clarify/ back track. Out of fairness, I suggest we afford Ridley the same. We'll see.

I don't think it was that bad what he said.. He's a Jet now, got a tattoo and everything.. and part of being a Jet is to continue to perpetuate the rivalry to keep those ratings up.

Thought I bet if he hadn't been injured and was a part of the actual Super Bowl, he probably would have said nothing

Lol wtf. Ridley thinks they did it? Newsflash "Kid Rid": you handled those footballs for 4 years...

I don't know all the questions that were asked in the interview or the tone of the questions/responses, but you'd think "Did you notice anything?" or Ridley saying "I never saw anything unusual. The footballs always felt normal to me" would come up.

If illegal deflation was a common practice by the Patriots, Ridley would have been right in the middle of it. Not that he was "in" on it, but he had over 700 carries during his time with the Patriots. He didn't notice any difference between the footballs at home as opposed to away games?

Shouldn't this guy be busy fumbling footballs?

It seems like the minute someone becomes a Jet, they lose 50 IQ points. They go from semi intelligent athletes to morons the minute the pen touches the contract.
They want to identify with the fan base.

Ridley really fumbled on this one. *Insert laugh track here*

Most laugh tracks were made in the 1950's. So, when you hear them, you're actually listening to a bunch of dead people laughing at something that's usually not funny.

IW8simF.gif

More reason to celebrate him leaving the Patriots, average back with one good season in a team that whomever they put at RB and give him a lot of touches during the season will get the 1000 yard mark.

I hope he gets knocked the fuk out against the Patriots twice this year, Bernard Pollard style.

More reason to celebrate him leaving the Patriots, average back with one good season in a team that whomever they put at RB and give him a lot of touches during the season will get the 1000 yard mark.

I hope he gets knocked the fuk out against the Patriots twice this year, Bernard Pollard style.

The good news is that we may have a Bernard Pollard on the roster when it comes to taking on the runner in Jordan Richards. You just have to hope he improves against the pass is all.

Looks like Pollard did some lasting damage when he lit him up in the AFCCG a couple years ago.

Cut the kid a break, Ridley is the 4th string RB on the Jets. He needs to do something to be recognizable.

I thought it was pretty innocuous:

"
He also added, "At the end of the day, the Super Bowl champs are the Super Bowl champs. The football is deflated or not, it took a lot of hard work to get there. I'm not saying they're right; I'm not saying they're wrong. But what I am saying is you can't take away that they got that title."

According to NJ.com, Ridley did not want to share an opinion on whether the Patriots should be punished.

"I'm sitting here watching the TV just like ya'll are," Ridley said. "I love those guys over there—it's a rivalry, Jets-Patriots, and all that. But the truth of the matter is, they gave me my first shot in the NFL, so I'm not going to bad-mouth anybody, I'm not going to say anything that I don't know first-hand, and I'm going to let them deal with their own issues."

Lol wtf. Ridley thinks they did it? Newsflash "Kid Rid": you handled those footballs for 4 years...

or mishandled, as the case may be.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back