PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ricky Jean Francois says goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This was a short but sweet Foxboro experience.
Great, smart man, class act, surprising late season contributor as the two times mid season addition. Sad to see him go . thought he could be a really nice economical depth piece esp. after spending the summer with the team. Grateful for this goodbye he wrote:

“I plan on continuing to play at the highest level. Hopefully I made a strong case for myself this past season. I did absolutely everything I could to help the Patriots during my short time there, and I learned that playbook immediately. It takes a special type of player and discipline to do that so quickly. My priority right now is to find a stable home where I can step in and make a similar impact for a few more seasons before I ride off into the sunset. … I'd like to thank Robert Kraft, Coach Belichick, Coach Patricia and the Patriots front office for allowing me to be a part of something that not a lot of players get the opportunity to do - play for the New England Patriots. Playing in Foxboro made me appreciate this game a lot more.* Thank you to everyone there for giving me a great experience that I'll remember for the rest of my life.“

thanks RJF and good things to you

____

ps

*If Patriot's or Belichick's Way is anything about it is exactly this -- making people appreciate this game more (be it history, strategy, craft, physical and mental challenges etc)

____

upload_2018-3-9_23-35-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-9_23-35-5.png
    upload_2018-3-9_23-35-5.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 1
Translation. RJF announces the patriots don’t want him back.
Career likely over.

Wish him the best.

I hope the Pats bring him back..
Why? He can easily be upgraded. His career is most likely over unless another team sustains a slew of injuries.

Yeah I thought after he flashed a little, more was less.

But he seems a good teammate.

Nice to hear these sorts of things because the media would have us believe there is major dysfunction and no one has fun here.

Au revoir, Francois.

Heard he was hard to get along with.

image.jpg

Translation. RJF announces the patriots don’t want him back.
Career likely over.

They might want him back next November if they are once again combing the Bill's practice squad for viable D linemen.

I sort of liked the look of him after they got rid of the skinny ex-seahawk guy (Clay? Cassius?). Ricky a big boy.

They might want him back next November if they are once again combing the Bill's practice squad for viable D linemen.

I sort of liked the look of him after they got rid of the skinny ex-seahawk guy (Clay? Cassius?). Ricky a big boy.
He is too small to be effective at DT and too slow/not agile to play de.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back