PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: Patriots were 'clearly trying to embarrass' Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills fans are more delusional than Jets fans. Here's some of the comments on that article:

"whats sad is the journalsits chose to take this spin on it. when we are 15-1 with a first round bye they will be calling it our 'KC moment' though so its all good."

and

"I take nothing but positives from that game though - we eventually found the formula to beat NE in only week 2 and Tyrod got stronger while Tommy finally peaked"

and

"If we don't beat you guys on week 11, wait until next year. The bills are on your door step folks."

^ That guy has probably been saying this for the last 15 years.

If the Bills are on our door step, doesn't that make them door mats?

I feel the only reason Rex took the job was so he could still be in the AFCE and be close to BB. I truly believe Rex looks at BB like he's everything he wishes he could be. But he's made himself such a buffoon that he can't try to play it straight now. So he stays close tugging at the coattails wanting BB to notice him. He's like that kid that is pining for approval from his big brother and the big brother just keeps ignoring him.

Don't you see guys? These pressers and interview soundbites are not Rex dissing BB. It's Rex reaching out to his idol. It's Rex saying, "Notice me, Bill. I'm here. Hug me." It's a cry for help.

Are you saying Rex has a man-crush on BB? That's gross.

Venecol, I'm sorry to have to be the one that shines a light on this one, buddy. It's gross but oh so true.:D

no, its gross to get a tatto of your wife wearing your qbs jersey

its idiotic if that jersey is a jets player, ret***ed if its Marc "buttfumble" Sanchez jersey

no, its gross to get a tatto of your wife wearing your qbs jersey

its idiotic if that jersey is a jets player, ret***ed if its Marc "buttfumble" Sanchez jersey

WOW, TMI

Means we will still be in his head at week 11.

Patriots will be able to name their score in that game. And I don't care who's the quarterback, either.

actually, i thought the Pats took the foot of the pedal at the end. What a jackass...the Bills fans deserve better than this guy.

Rex is a ****old husband (check his alt.com account sometime ) so he lives for humiliation. It should be no surprise why he likes playing the Patriots.

What's more shocking is how there's a perception that he's had lots more success against the Patriots than he has. Sure, he's had some close games but so has Miami. He's 4 and 10 or in terms of percentage, the Patriots beat him 70% of the time. Only with the Patriots does that constitute a success. lol

Hard to embarrass someone who likes to suck toes and have threesomes with another guy. Good work, then.

If the Bills come out flat and lose to the Giants people will suggest that it was because Rex was still thinking about the game 2 weeks ago

And those people will probably be right

It's more of a Fatal Attraction kinda obsession.

Damn man that's worse, it's creepy. BB better keep a close eye on his bunnies.

I picture Rex in a room in his basement with a decorated shrine full of photos, articles and collectables of BB and TB while clenching his fists in the middle of the night muttering "Bellichick!, Brady!....Belichick!, Brady!...Belichick!, Brady!" drooling like a mad man.

I picture Rex in a room in his basement with a decorated shrine full of photos, articles and collectables of BB and TB while clenching his fists in the middle of the night muttering "Bellichick!, Brady!....Belichick!, Brady!...Belichick!, Brady!" drooling like a mad man.

Yeah, but it's clear what he's got his fists clenched around :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST