PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: Patriots were 'clearly trying to embarrass' Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what Rex says this week, I'll still root for his team come Sunday. I want the Giants out of the playoff picture as soon as possible and if it takes wins for all three AFCE opponents.... well, that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
No matter what Rex says this week, I'll still root for his team come Sunday. I want the Giants out of the playoff picture as soon as possible and am perfectly fine with a win for all three AFCE opponents if that's what it takes.

I think the Bills will sweep the field with Eli's face. It's gonna be a blowout, this Giants team is extremely suspect and Eli is another QB who has regressed.

Hilarious stuff right here, which includes a Bills fan who is so irrational that other Bills fans have to put him in his place:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?517848-Stay-classy-New-England

This one is pretty good as well:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/show...clearly-trying-to-embarrass-us-Audio-intrview

Someone should post this over there:

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION
If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Rex is just trying to pump-up his team after they had their butt kicked by the Patriots. It is "we'll get them next time" kind of talk.

I actually like that Rex is still hung up on week 2. I hope he forgets he has a game to play this weekend.

"We're on to Week 2". o_O

Rex Ryan: Patriots were 'clearly trying to embarrass' Bills

"Trying," Rex? Really?

You and your entire fan base talked trash all week leading into the game, you're open about your White Whale obsession over Belichick and the Patriots, you pride yourself on your defensive game plans.

Brady put a 40 burger on you.

The Patriots didn't `try` to embarrass you-- they did.

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

This fat schmuck used to sort of amuse me. Not anymore. I hope the Giants wipe the floor with him and his scuzzbucket team. And I hate the Hackensack Midgets.

I cant stand cry babies, particularly when they pump their chest out and try to make themselves look like bullies (rex)...got what he deserved. Thats a good team up there and I dont think it will be the same in November but over time Rex will undo that team because of his ego.

By saying what he did even more people are laughing at him now.

I think someone may be emotionally damaged by a game that happened two weeks ago.

I think Rex should charge Belichick rent for residing in his head because I think he is living in there.

Can I nominate this thread for thread of the 1st quarter of the season? Maybe even half? The responses are f-ing great. I think I liked, laughed, or green checked damn near everyone on the first page! LMAO

Someone should tell Rex there is no crying in football. Until he surrenders by pulling his boys, then the pats should not quit either, saw too many comebacks by down 21+ points going into the 4th quarter

I feel the only reason Rex took the job was so he could still be in the AFCE and be close to BB. I truly believe Rex looks at BB like he's everything he wishes he could be. But he's made himself such a buffoon that he can't try to play it straight now. So he stays close tugging at the coattails wanting BB to notice him. He's like that kid that is pining for approval from his big brother and the big brother just keeps ignoring him.

Don't you see guys? These pressers and interview soundbites are not Rex dissing BB. It's Rex reaching out to his idol. It's Rex saying, "Notice me, Bill. I'm here. Hug me." It's a cry for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes