PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: Patriots were 'clearly trying to embarrass' Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rex, they didn't just "try".

I picture Rex in a room in his basement with a decorated shrine full of photos, articles and collectables of BB and TB while clenching his fists in the middle of the night muttering "Bellichick!, Brady!....Belichick!, Brady!...Belichick!, Brady!" drooling like a mad man.
Yeah, but it's clear what he's got his fists clenched around :eek:
A pin?

Rex, his players, the past players, and the entire organization and fanbase decided to run their mouths non-stop all week long. That's all we heard the entire week--actually, it probably started much earlier than that, as soon as Ryan signed.

Now, they try and call the Pats out for "trying to embarrass them?" Amazing.

Rex is the definition of a loser.

Bills @ Patriots is Monday nighter too. Remember what happened the last time he came to Foxboro on a Monday night? Starts with a '45' and ends with a '3'.

Last edited:
Rex is the definition of a loser.

Remember what happened the last time he came to Foxboro on a Monday night? Starts with a '45' and ends with a '3'.

I was there for every wonderful minute. I kept yelling "Shut. Up. Jets!"

Will be there for the Monday Night game against Buffalo. Can't wait to revive the chant, slightly revised: "Shut. Up. Bills!" (or maybe just "Shut up, Rex!")

Someone call the butt hurt wagon, guy gets egg on his face and starts acting like he was happy about it

That's not the way I saw the game in Buffalo. Rather, I saw it as an attempt of the Bills to drag the Pats down to their level; lead them into a state of "score apathy" as long as they were ahead. o_O

However, the Pats ignored this Ryanesque tactic. Once Bufalo caught on (i.e. that this was not working), it was too late..Pats appeared (via the Bufalo prism) to be embarrassing them.

Note: Yes, I made it all up, but so did Rex. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft