PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Tampering Conclusion Before Draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this. Fingers crossed. It should be

It can't possibly involve 2015 picks I wouldn't think.

It can't possibly involve 2015 picks I wouldn't think.
I was thinking the opposite. They want to get it out of the way. But if it is this year doubt it's big probably a low pick and do it now so it's not a story for next draft too.

whatever happens it's clear now that the jets will not lose their #6 overall pick.

Certainly encouraging. I would think it is in the leagues best interest to hold this announcement until after the draft if at all possible.

whatever happens it's clear now that the jets will not lose their #6 overall pick.

What about their other picks if the Rats try to trade up? Are they still available to trade?

It's looking that way. I'd be happy with their 2nd rounder. It's like a late 1.

Give us the Jets 3rd round pick somehow and I will be excited. There will be some great players/binkies available at 70 that might not last to 96 (R. Greene, Abdullah, Dawson, etc)

I am thinking swapping 3rd rounders

If it is resolved in the next 24 hours and includes 2015 draft picks, it won't be higher than a 4th rounder IMO. No way would the league penalize the Jets much more this close to the draft.

If it is resolved in the next 24 hours and includes 2015 draft picks, it won't be higher than a 4th rounder IMO. No way would the league penalize the Jets much more this close to the draft.

Previous reports suggested the picks were going to be 2016. I think that's only fair to both teams, as they've prepped for the draft positions they have now.

Previous reports suggested the picks were going to be 2016. I think that's only fair to both teams, as they've prepped for the draft positions they have now.

I see it as locking down the Jets picks for 16 so they can't trade them away.
All your base are belong to us

Clark that is the gift that keeps on giving

That'll be about the size of it. Even though with the set of circumstances involved justify more, I really don't see the league dispersing anything higher than a 4th

Would love a second or third use it to trade up for best defensive player on our board or amari cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back