PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revenue sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
from http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/27/score_one_for_nfl/

Goodell explained three main qualifiers by saying one was "a performance qualifier based on an average of leaguewide gate [receipts]; the second would be something that, if you had a new stadium, there would be a certain period of time that you would not qualify for revenue sharing; and the third would be if you just sold your franchise, there would be a certain amount of time in which you wouldn't receive revenue sharing."

Maybe its me...but this seems not to make sense...

Why would now the Bills want to build a new stadium, if they would lose a share of the pie? Unless its assumed that the new stadium revenues would offset that..

then the last one...if you had sold your franchise, why would qualify? (perhaps they meant just bought a franchise?)

from http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/27/score_one_for_nfl/

Maybe its me...but this seems not to make sense...

Why would now the Bills want to build a new stadium, if they would lose a share of the pie? Unless its assumed that the new stadium revenues would offset that..

then the last one...if you had sold your franchise, why would qualify? (perhaps they meant just bought a franchise?)

I wish they discussed some of the details of the "qualifiers". I'm surprised they got such a unanimous vote.

I just think it's awesome - remember last year, just how close they actually were to imploding.

Keep this game rolling along, it is the best there is no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back