PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report from the Meadowlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. They will never win with him. He has all the physical tools, it's the mental aspect of the game that eludes him. He folds under pressure, his mechanics become unwieldy, he can't make good decisions quickly with consistency, and he doesn't have a commanding presence - teamates aren't drawn to him so much as reluctantly tolerant of him considering the alternative. Kind of like the relationship they barely have with Coughlin.

And yet, Hobbs had a better evening than our Pro Bowl corner...funny how nobody mentions that. Two TD, no picks...ouch. LOL

Cool, I understand. I thought he looked pretty good last night. The pick he threw was obviously inopportune, but the guy did engineer some nice drives. Not sure about the analysis of his teammates, but perhaps you have an inside track to the Giants lockeroom.

Thanks for the reports from the folks that were there. I've been looking forward to these.

I wish there was a special section for these reports since they get pushed off the 1st pages by Yahoos who want to see their name next to the 23rd thread on a variant of a same-old same-old topic. Great away game reports people!

Thanks, Tunie and Primetime, etc. for those. I love in-stadium reports!

Ditto the great report, and bump to keep it on page one....:rocker:

A pic of the wife and I totally enjoying the 16-0 moment note our original signage acouple broken records w/ a pats sticker attached

Attachments

• pats jints 006.jpg
    pats jints 006.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
What was the percentage between the Giants fans that were there and the Patriots fans that were there?

probably 88% to 12% would be a good guess nothing like what the media stated and by the way they were selling tix for face value in the parking lots 2 1/2 hours prior to game time

probably 88% to 12% would be a good guess nothing like what the media stated and by the way they were selling tix for face value in the parking lots 2 1/2 hours prior to game time

I'd say it was around 20 percent Pats fans -- a lot for visiting fans. Look at the replay of Moss's second score, you'll see people jumping up and down and cheering all over.

I'd say it was around 20 percent Pats fans -- a lot for visiting fans. Look at the replay of Moss's second score, you'll see people jumping up and down and cheering all over.

About 20% was my guess also. Maybe a little less. I think we tend to overestimate these things.

About 20% was my guess also. Maybe a little less. I think we tend to overestimate these things.

I thought it was more because on the NFL Network, they showed Coughlin and the camera was shaking.

I thought it was more because on the NFL Network, they showed Coughlin and the camera was shaking.

Well, one out of every four or five going nuts might accomplish that. :rocker:

is this what you saw? when you were their?? really I bet it was closer to 12% but it definately wasn't what the media made it out to be by a long shot

A pic of the wife and I totally enjoying the 16-0 moment note our original signage acouple broken records w/ a pats sticker attached

Great pic...but is that guy in the Giants hat flipping the bird?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes