PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

remys return

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
jerry was back for a half inning during the game. nobody beats the rem dawg. i hope hes back to stay soon. anybody have any new news?

Last edited:
jerry was back for a half inning during the game. nobody beats the rem dawg. i hope hes back to stay soon. anybody have any new news?

His kid said he was 100% cancer free .

Last edited:
Remy says he’s cancer-free, but is battling depression | Boston Red Sox | projo.com | The Providence Journal

BOSTON –– Longtime Red Sox broadcaster Jerry Remy disclosed Wednesday that he has been in therapy and dealing with depression, and that, coupled with weakness from an infection, is at the root of why he has been absent from the broadcast booth most of this season.
Many have speculated that a serious cancer was the cause of Remy’s absence this season, but he said that couldn’t be further from the truth. “The cancer part, I couldn’t have been luckier,” Remy said. “They got it in the very early stages, and I was very very fortunate. But it’s the things that happened afterwards that kind of threw me for a loop.”

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back