PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Pats tryout 4 punters, Wimbush, Rader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this, because I don't like to criticise God the father and God the son anymore than anyone else on here, but I sure wish they hadn't fracked up Sauerbrun's first right of refusal clause

I hate to say this, because I don't like to criticise God the father and God the son anymore than anyone else on here, but I sure wish they hadn't fracked up Sauerbrun's first right of refusal clause

Why d'y'think Sauerbrun would supply
whatever it is
that every other punter fails to supply?

What is this mysterious "quintessence", anyway?

Now that i think of it ...
wasn't S. himself in dutch with BB for something already?

Well I stayed away from this discussion till after I talked with Baugher for the simple fact that I didn't want to say something only to have to backtrack. The incident occurred the night he was cut (so not a factor in the decision) and no charges are being filed. It was an argument over work ethic and the reasoning behind his release that he got into with his dad. Some onlookers called the police and the police determined since they came out they had to file a report. Just an unfortunate incident that gives people a bad opinion of a good kid. Hopefully he ends up on your PS or somewhere else in the league, but I do not think that this will end up being something that follows him around for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes