PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Pats tryout 4 punters, Wimbush, Rader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this, because I don't like to criticise God the father and God the son anymore than anyone else on here, but I sure wish they hadn't fracked up Sauerbrun's first right of refusal clause

I hate to say this, because I don't like to criticise God the father and God the son anymore than anyone else on here, but I sure wish they hadn't fracked up Sauerbrun's first right of refusal clause

Why d'y'think Sauerbrun would supply
whatever it is
that every other punter fails to supply?

What is this mysterious "quintessence", anyway?

Now that i think of it ...
wasn't S. himself in dutch with BB for something already?

Well I stayed away from this discussion till after I talked with Baugher for the simple fact that I didn't want to say something only to have to backtrack. The incident occurred the night he was cut (so not a factor in the decision) and no charges are being filed. It was an argument over work ethic and the reasoning behind his release that he got into with his dad. Some onlookers called the police and the police determined since they came out they had to file a report. Just an unfortunate incident that gives people a bad opinion of a good kid. Hopefully he ends up on your PS or somewhere else in the league, but I do not think that this will end up being something that follows him around for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back