PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: BRADY HIMSELF expects to be ready to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss: BRADY HIMSELF expects to be ready to play.

How's that woody workin for ya now Mogamezdog??

I'll let you know if it doesnt go away in 4hrs...
mellow.gif

Last edited:

The other thing this means . . . contrary to rumors, Wild Bill's Hot Young Quarterback Emporium is still open for business. :D

Brady said. "He’s a great person, a great player, I’m lucky to have him as a teammate and I wish we could play together for our entire careers.

That's Brady's hint that Cassel is going to be traded. :(

You know what I find completely ridiculous?

IF this had been a negative story about Tommy, it would have been on ESPN 10 min after it was reported.

As of right now, 4:30pm - Hours after the event. Not a peep from those idiots.

They are all sitting around in a meeting trying to figure a way to spin this negatively OR they are all mourning over the loss of their ability to report BS about Tom - You pick.

Last edited:

IF this had been a negative story about Tommy, it would have been on ESPN 10 min after it was reported.

They are all sitting around in a meeting trying to figure a way to spin this negatively OR they are all mourning over the loss of their ability to report BS about Tom - You pick.
My thoughts exactly.

I turned bspn's NFL Live on just to see if they would talk about it. They mentioned it as a news item, taking about five to ten seconds of time. No comment at all from the "analysts".

Nothing to spin or sensationalize; they spent more time talking about Kyle Boller than they did talking about Brady.

Hallelujah!!! :singing:

I turned bspn's NFL Live on just to see if they would talk about it. They mentioned it as a news item, taking about five to ten seconds of time. No comment at all from the "analysts".

Nothing to spin or sensationalize; they spent more time talking about Kyle Boller than they did talking about Brady.

Right, just solidifies the argument that if it ain't bad, it ain't worth reporting when it comes to the Patriots. I know that sounds paranoid, but it feels like the truth.

I know all of the outlets will eventually report the story, but if he had said "Might not make it in 2009" - My gawd, you would have a 30 min special on ESPN tonight on Brady's career and the end of the Dynasty and Jamie Dukes would do a 15 min interview with some random NFL Has Been about what the Patriots are going to do next.

It makes me sick.

I need Tom to freakin' destroy the league next year. They ALL have it coming.

I wont lie. I am FULL hard.
unsure.gif
lmao. i also have lift off. boinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

What we have is a player making a statement about his health and injury status. All such statements represents the statement the team wants to make to the world. In the past, any relationship to the truth has been purely coincidental.

Belichick wishes everyone to believe that Brady is on schedule. I'm fine with that.

What we have is a player making a statement about his health and injury status. All such statements represents the statement the team wants to make to the world. In the past, any relationship to the truth has been purely coincidental.

Belichick wishes everyone to believe that Brady is on schedule. I'm fine with that.

When you think about it, what is Brady supposed to say? "Well, I'm not sure if I'll be ready." OF COURSE he can't say that! He said what he had no choice saying, regardless of his condition, whether he's had a setback, etc., etc. But the bottom line is that nothing about his condition matters until Cassel is traded.

When you think about it, what is Brady supposed to say? "Well, I'm not sure if I'll be ready." OF COURSE he can't say that! He said what he had no choice saying, regardless of his condition, whether he's had a setback, etc., etc. But the bottom line is that nothing about his condition matters until Cassel is traded.
He wouldn't have answered questions or even put himself in the position to be asked. Just like injured players aren't seen in the locker room during the season. When they're seen again, they're getting close.

Good stuff to hear. I've grown quite fond of that Tom Brady guy.

He wouldn't have answered questions or even put himself in the position to be asked. Just like injured players aren't seen in the locker room during the season. When they're seen again, they're getting close.

So that means you're taking what he said as gospel? Even then, I don't think he said much. He said he thinks he'll be fine but qualified that by noting he hasn't gone through anything like this before. So there seems to be a "we don't know what to expect for sure" aspect to the whole situation.

So that means you're taking what he said as gospel?
I think if he were struggling to get better and was looking 50-50 to be PUPed that he wouldn't have been out in public and talking.

He's

Playing

Golf.

It's

only

February.

Good stuff to hear. I've grown quite fond of that Tom Brady guy.

Actually he's really over rated, hates his coach, a product of a system, lucky to have a good Defense, Luck to have a good O-Line, not very fast, Pretty Boy, Metrosexual, Lucky to have Randy Moss, Been throwing to great receivers his whole career, lucky to have Adam V. as a teammate, lucky to have Bill as his coach, the NFL changes rules for him and his team, Took pictures with a goat (seriously Tom, that was not a good idea - HOW do you expect us to defend that one?) and lucky to have Wes Welker.

Other than that, yea - He's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back