PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss and Curran on some of the locker room reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream on...McGinest was getting slower..there were money issues..and Branch?? He burned the bridge and with that he was history..If the FO had bowed down to baby Deion, there would have been problems galore with many other players wanting their money as well. Branch was a cancer when he left, a big headed baby who was upset that he signed a longer deal and wanted the bucks THEN like his pal Givens.
Keeping those guys and..not understanding the ripple effect that would have taken place.

McGinest wanted his contract, 3.5 million. BFD. The point is, he was a leader.

Branch was worth 6.5 milliom. That 6.5 million would = 2 Super Bowl rings.

BB needs to make a BIG statement. Make a surprising cut to show no one's job is safe.

start with Burgess's useless ass

BB needs to make a BIG statement. Make a surprising cut to show no one's job is safe.

start with Burgess's useless ass

Adalius Thomas may be a casualty EARLY once the Patriots are eliminated in the playoffs.

I am not sure if the cap takes a hit next season if he is released in the offseason.

Adalius Thomas may be a casualty EARLY once the Patriots are eliminated in the playoffs.

I am not sure if the cap takes a hit next season if he is released in the offseason.

It takes a huge hit. And the problem is not the D....

As evidenced by that devestating pass rush? What games are you watching?

I'm pretty sure I'm watching the same games you are.......unless you're a closet Ram fan.

I should say... the bigger problem is the offenses lack of production when it comes to putting teams away.

You know, this doesn't surprise me. It was glaringly obvious in this game. Moss stood out and so did many others. It seems like half the team cares and the other half is just here to get a paycheck. I hope that I'm wrong, but it just seems like the chemistry is just not there, IMHO.

very well said. Reiss was also saying how in one corner of the locker room several players were laughing.....these chumps should be identified and released or traded.....regardless of who they are.....THEY ARE NOT PATRIOTS!!!! It reminds me of interviews after the most painful loss in the history of the Patriots (2007).....Brady, Faulk, Bruschi, even Hobbs.....talked as if they had lost a loved one.....deeply bummed out........then there was Light, mankins, and Kaczur talking about how they were finally able to shave Mankins beard because they lost a game....and they were chuckling their heads off......and here I am near f'in suicidal......alot of guys are simply here to collect a paycheck.....if they don't have THE PATRIOT FIRE....get them the F out of here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft