PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins sign Haynesworth for $100M

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Hall then this, man the skins are throwing more money at FAs than the raiders lol. Yeah I hope this doesn't impact us extending big boy Vince guess we'll just have to wait and see. Probably can throw this in the nfl forum.

Now Haynesworth gets to line up across from Andre Gurode twice a year. I'm guessing Andre is looking forward to that.

Probably can throw this in the nfl forum.

Dude, are you like the TA or something?

Relax. All the traffic is this forum anyway. Moved threads die faster and right now almost all of this has some impact on the Pats FA moves.

Last edited:
Dude, are you like the TA or something?

Relax. All the traffic is this forum anyway. Moved threads die faster and right now almost all of this has some impact on the Pats FA moves.

LOL I think you need to relax, I'm just stating the obvious

This is an absurd amount of money for a DT. Schnieder is destroying the financial structure of the league,something hes done before.

I hope that the Titans file tampering charges against the Redskins. Hopefully they can get some draft picks in return. The Redskins are ridiculous. I mean fine, go ahead and throw around your money, but tampering so obviously without a care for the rules should cost you something! Is Goodell just gonna sit on his hands?

I hope that the Titans file tampering charges against the Redskins. Hopefully they can get some draft picks in return. The Redskins are ridiculous. I mean fine, go ahead and throw around your money, but tampering so obviously without a care for the rules should cost you something! Is Goodell just gonna sit on his hands?

Remember, it's only illegal if Belichick and the Patriots do it. ;)

Financially irresponsible as always. I expect Tom Jackson to come out and proclaim "All the other owners hate Dan Snyder."

Wouldn't be worth the time, the Skins will find out soon enough they made a huge mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft