PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 9 - Angels 8

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Wow ... that was a great game ... Sox win in the 9th.

:D ... :D ... :D ... :D ... :D

Nick Green almost sprained his ankle when he took ball 4 for the walk in tie run

Alex Gonzalez singles in the winning run ... .299 average..

Last edited:
Wow ... that was a great game ... Sox win in the 9th.

:D ... :D ... :D ... :D ... :D

Nick Green almost sprained his ankle when he took ball 4 for the walk in tie run

Alex Gonzalez singles in the winning run ... .299 average..
Was it me or did it look like the left fielder could have dove for the ball?? It landed right in front of him....after he appeared to slow up...

Alex Gonzalez is the most pleasant surprise of the season.

Right now, we look as strong as we have all season.

The Wild Card race is over now.

Was it me or did it look like the left fielder could have dove for the ball?? It landed right in front of him....after he appeared to slow up...

Yup ... I figured xtra innings then the ball fell ... I was unexpectedly elated.:D

Alex Gonzalez is the most pleasant surprise of the season.

Right now, we look as strong as we have all season.

The Wild Card race is over now.
Truth be known we were very very lucky Green wasn't given out, however, I'll take it :)

Alex Gonzalez has been massive since re-joining the anointed ones. Let's hope his glove and production carries into the post-season.

Big few weeks of momentum coming up.

Last edited:
Yup ... I figured xtra innings then the ball fell ... I was unexpectedly elated.:D

From the look on his face, it was like a " screw it, I don't feel like playing extra innings. We've got our division won..." They were commenting on it today on MLB tv.

Think Nick Green is counting his lucky stars today??...He struck out twice and walked all in the same at bat ( the checked swing and ball four which was a gift..)

Last edited:
Glad they pulled that one out as the Angels scored three runs with two outs thanks in part to a pass ball; it was strike three and would have been the third out, they went on to score three runs in that inning.

I too thought for sure the left fielder was either going to catch it or dive and try to catch it; he did neither............

Okay ... going out on a limb here
... but someone's getting thrown at tonight ... Youk & A-Gon are getting plucked.

Last edited:
Okay ... going out on a limb here
... but someone's getting thrown at tonight ... Youk & A-Gon are getting plucked.

Santana just plucked Victor with the Sox up 3-2 ...

Beckett's turn to whack one of the halos. I'd like to plunk Scioscia

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back