PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RB/FB/HBs not named Brian Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darius Walker didnt run a 4.67, he ran a 4.56

ReMix -
Where are you getting your info from? Is there a site that has the info up already? Other than NFL.COM (which is incomplete)?

OK. Was curious because one of the things that I learned last year is that there is no "OFFICIAL" 40 time. Its done with a stop-watch. And, while BLESTO has their people, teams also have theirs who take timings and it can vary. NFLDraftscout points this out. Its why they have Ben Watson's combine time varying from 4.37 to 4.44.

So, while one source could have Walker at 4.56 another could have him at 4.67. And they both could be correct.

Last edited:
With his 9 225 lb reps, he's got the strength of a DB, the speed of a TE, the gut of an OL, and the work ethic of a Clarett. At least there's a niche for him in the prison system when he's ready.

Some let him off the hook for his poor academics -- and that's understandable. But now, not showing any inner drive to succeed in physical testing -- that's disgraceful. Fom this point on, let's not mention his name.

Some let him off the hook for his poor academics -- and that's understandable. But now, not showing any inner drive to succeed in physical testing -- that's disgraceful. Fom this point on, let's not mention his name.
Who?

With his 9 225 lb reps, he's got the strength of a DB, the speed of a TE, the gut of an OL, and the work ethic of a Clarett. At least there's a niche for him in the prison system when he's ready.

He's definitely runner-up to Ramonce in the "Didn't Play" category. I love Taylor's athleticism, his character - not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes