PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rays Wander Franco Social Media posts being looked at

That's not exactly a reassuring, staunch denial.
They don’t know what they are talking about sounds like a strong denial to me

22 year old goes out with a 17 year old = scandal, disastrous legal and career consequences, tainted for life

80 year old marries that same girl when she turns 18 a few months later = ewww gross but whatever, haha funny/notfunny, moving on

(I know the claim with Franco's girl is she's 14, but that's unverified and I seriously doubt it's true)

22 year old goes out with a 17 year old = scandal, disastrous legal and career consequences, tainted for life

80 year old marries that same girl when she turns 18 a few months later = ewww gross but whatever, haha funny/notfunny, moving on
Yes, we as a society have established something called the "age of adulthood". And while it makes no logical sense that you can be too young to do something one day but old enough to do it the next, simple fact is that there has to be a line of demarcation upon which the law relies.
(I know the claim with Franco's girl is she's 14, but that's unverified and I seriously doubt it's true)
If you know she's 14, then why does your above analogy make it a 22 year old and a 17 year old? I do not think this potential-scandal would have the same legs if she was indeed 17.

If you know she's 14, then why does your above analogy make it a 22 year old and a 17 year old? I do not think this potential-scandal would have the same legs if she was indeed 17.
I said I seriously doubt she's 14.

Rather than speculate I'll wait for the Ray's and MLB to finish their investigations. If she is in fact,14 and proof of an illegal relationship is strong,both TB and MLB will have to show what they got to authorities. Sounds like in the DR. But there's a long way to go here. He could be guilty,could also be a target of a scam. He could also have had a relationship w. her but she's 18 and legal. Lot of possibilities

I don't exactly follow MLB with a passion, but I am seeing more and more whispers that this guy's career might just be over. He has 9 figures coming due on his contract which he will lose out on. That's some expensive you-know-what.

Now  that is a horse of a different color.
So its confirmed the girl in question is actually a minor. Im pretty sure the DR laws are similar to ours in that regard.
But even if he avoids jail time in the DR, if hes found guilty or cops a plea, his MLB career is in serious jeopardy.
How can someone who's that high-profile be so stupid? Nevermind, a lot of celebrities are brainless idiots.
But you'd think he'd have better advisors around him.

Now  that is a horse of a different color.
So its confirmed the girl in question is actually a minor. Im pretty sure the DR laws are similar to ours in that regard.
But even if he avoids jail time in the DR, if hes found guilty or cops a plea, his MLB career is in serious jeopardy.
How can someone who's that high-profile be so stupid? Nevermind, a lot of celebrities are brainless idiots.
But you'd think he'd have better advisors around him.
It's worse than that it's a different girl apart from the social media one

It's worse than that it's a different girl apart from the social media one
Well yeah, I know. The social media one is not a minor

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back