PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Ravens Snag Malik Cunningham off Patriots Practice Squad

Cunngham is a fringe roster player. If the Patriots draft Daniels's we could very well see him end up back in New England as a back up.

Cunngham is a fringe roster player. If the Patriots draft Daniels's we could very well see him end up back in New England as a back up.
Agreed, but for some reason. Why do I feel like we haven't seen the last of Mac? I mean at this point best for him to go elsewhere? His time here was botched.

Something just feels like we haven't seen the last of Mac, (unfortunately)I have this feeling McDaniels will be back here as OC, don't know why.. I can't explain it.
Throw Up Stephen Colbert GIF by MOODMAN

Belichick and Josh's picks at the bottom of the list.

Belichick and Josh's picks at the bottom of the list.

How was the Juju deal one of the "biggest signings of the offseason"? Hardly... Neither from team impact nor value. Jakobi's deal eclipses Juju's in both categories...

How was the Juju deal one of the "biggest signings of the offseason"? Hardly... Neither from team impact nor value. Jakobi's deal eclipses Juju's in both categories...
Probably but we should've signed Hopkins.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back