PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens owner admits to considering non-football factors with Kaepernick

Considering Colin's girlfriend tweeted out these pictures today, I'm guessing the Ravens are not going to hire him.

View attachment 17641

As I said in an earlier post, he is his own worst enemy. Sure, they were sent by his girlfriend and not him, but damn, they couldn't be more hateful and offensive.
He's so oppressed with the millions of dollars that he's made from playing football.

He's so oppressed with the millions of dollars that he's made from playing football.

Yet, he still can be pulled over for driving while black. Crazy, ain't it?

When did that happen to him? Can you specify one instance of Mr. Kaepernick being pulled over for "being black"? I'll wait.

In his white parent's car?

OMG, its amazing that he can even leave the house, he must walk in fear for his life everyday.

OMG, its amazing that he can even leave the house, he must walk in fear for his life everyday.
Yet meanwhile, in the real world, Mr. Kaepernick has raked in millions from owner Jed York. White guy. His movement to take a knee during the "Star Spangled Banner" was copied by players with the Miami Dolphins and backed by owner Stephen Ross... white guy. He can afford a mansion, luxury automobiles, and has access to more material wealth than most folks will ever seen in their lives because he can throw a football and juke defenders. But yeah... he's oppressed. **** outta here.

Admit the point. Driving while black is real. You can have a billion dollars in the bank and still get pulled over because of the color of your skin. Parents have nothing to do with the fact.

I said "can." reading is fundamental.
Ah but he hasn't. So your claim is that racism exists? This is a truly groundbreaking find. Next you'll claim water is wet and the board might crash as a result.

Admit the point. Driving while black is real. You can have a billion dollars in the bank and still get pulled over because of the color of your skin. Parents have nothing to do with the fact.
White people can also get pulled over for ******** reasons by black and Hispanic cops. Your point being what, again?

I said "can." reading is fundamental.
Wait. So he should have a job as an NFL QB because some police officers racially profile their traffic stops?
Does this mean every black person should have whatever job they want?

Wait. So he should have a job as an NFL QB because some police officers racially profile their traffic stops?

Do me a favor, sit on the side of the highway, watch a car go past you at 80 miles an hour and tell me what color the driver is?

I don't think he really knows what he thinks on the matter and is just sticking to his ideological playbook. He's kind of all over the place. Probably one of those people that reflexively apologizes to another guy when he holds the door for him and the other guy doesn't say "thank you".

I "can" say I have a pet dragon at home. It still doesn't make it true.
Eh, I'm not how rampant being pulled over for [insert skin color here] is in 2017, but racism does exist everywhere, with everyone (at some point or another). That's the price we pay for the human eye seeing in 1,000,000 different shades. Racism has existed since the dawn or man in one form or another and it will exist long after our bones have turned to dust and daisies are pushed up out of the ground above our coffins. That does not mean that it's as rampant as Kaepernick makes it out to be. That also does not mean that Kaepernick is oppressed in any way, shape or form. With as much money he's made and as much exposure as he's had for playing football, if Kaepernick is "oppressed", as his idiot girlfriend will have everyone believe, then sign me up for some of that "oppression", too.

Do me a favor, sit on the side of the highway, watch a car go past you at 80 miles an hour and tell me what color the driver is?
Well let's not get silly. His moronic use of racial profiling in this argument doesn't mean it doesn't exist at all. This is not the place to debate the dynamics that go into it but it's also safe to say that all traffic stops, and the ones referred to by racial profiling discussions are not happening at 80 mph.
I will agree that there is no racial profiling happening on 80 mph traffic stops but that's like saying an OL is great because he never allowed a sack on a flea flicker

Well let's not get silly. His moronic use of racial profiling in this argument doesn't mean it doesn't exist at all. This is not the place to debate the dynamics that go into it but it's also safe to say that all traffic stops, and the ones referred to by racial profiling discussions are not happening at 80 mph.
I will agree that there is no racial profiling happening on 80 mph traffic stops but that's like saying an OL is great because he never allowed a sack on a flea flicker

yeah, its controversial, but when 1 group has a per capita rate of committing murder and violent crimes that is 7x higher than the next closest group...it's kinda more just playing the odds.

also, newsflash, there are *sshole cops...and guess what, those ones are equal opportunity *ssholes

Kap needs to adapt and move on.
Plenty of companies in the SF area offer paid time off for Social Justice protesting no matter the cause. Plus....when these companies play the Venezuela national anthem at their functions, he can stand or kneel without any condemnation.

yeah, its controversial, but when 1 group has a per capita rate of committing murder and violent crimes that is 7x higher than the next closest group...it's kinda more just playing the odds.

also, newsflash, there are *sshole cops...and guess what, those ones are equal opportunity *ssholes
Like I said not the place for this discussion. I was just pointing out that you can't tell the race of a driver at 80 mph is a silly way to say it doesn't happen.

Kap needs to adapt and move on.
Plenty of companies in the SF area offer paid time off for Social Justice protesting no matter the cause. Plus....when these companies play the Venezuela national anthem at their functions, he can stand or kneel without any condemnation.

My biggest problem with Kaepernick's protests is that he's not even genuine about it. Once he figured out teams weren't going to hire him, he very openly promised he would not be kneeling anymore if he were picked up by another team. So protesting black oppression turns out to be not quite as important to him as NFL money. How is that standing behind his principles? It's literally the definition of selling out. I'm amazed more pundits haven't brought this up.

My biggest problem with Kaepernick's protests is that he's not even genuine about it. Once he figured out teams weren't going to hire him, he very openly promised he would not be kneeling anymore if he were picked up by another team. So protesting black oppression turns out to be not quite as important to him as NFL money. How is that standing behind his principles? It's literally the definition of selling out. I'm amazed more pundits haven't brought this up.
There is rarely consistency or logic in the actions of someone who's primary goal is calling attention to themselves.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back