PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rate my 3 NE Mock Drafts

Lots of offensive oriented drafts. I completely disagree.
My money is on QB, WR, TE thru Free Agency, and Defense in the draft.
Reports are that this is a particularly weak draft class for defense. I'm all for nabbing a guy like Barmore or Zaven Collins if the value is there, but I think the off season will play out opposite.

i had barmore and collins in the first two picks.......not sure that shakes out in reality, ever, but....

Reports are that this is a particularly weak draft class for defense. I'm all for nabbing a guy like Barmore or Zaven Collins if the value is there, but I think the off season will play out opposite.
It takes too long to develop the young skill position players. The QBs in this draft after the first two are WAY overrated.
They need veteran 'plug and play' veterans on offense.
They already have a solid core on Defense to build around.

NRd7O3pg.png

This is the one where Trey Lance falls to #15, and the Patriots fleece the Broncos to the tune of their 2nd, 3rd, and next year's 1st.

This sets the stage for a safe influx of talent and competition in 2021: a versatile edge setting end, potential flexibility at OL with two starting caliber tackles, a potential slot WR and a field-stretching YAC machine, competition and athleticism at TE, a run stuffing IDL, and intriguing competition at QB.

This also sets the team to make a run at the QB position in 2022 if the position isn't sorted out this year.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back