PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rappaport: CB Tarell Brown foot injury: [10/17 Update - - IR'ed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he does has the distinction of scoring the highest ever on the Wonderlic with a 49. Learning plays is not the issue with him.

As an economics major from Hahvid, he'll most likely be running our 401ks some day.

Yeah... that's pretty misleading though. I thought we had basically another Pennington here. Someone who's not gonna beat you with his arm, but that would be awesome at reading Ds and going through progressions. Also very accurate inside 20 yards. Not really the case so far.

See these. Don't say I never give you guys anything. They're long, but great breakdowns of Fitz. Shows his weaknesses/strengths. (There isn't one for the Skins game and won't be for Pats game either. Guy is on vacation.) If anyone is feeling worried about this game, these could help.

Second post of each thread.

Week 1: Can't find it...

Week 2: http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/123369-jets-passing-offense-film-review-week-2/

Week 3: Jets Passing Offense Film Review- Week 3

Week 4: Jets Passing Offense Film Review- Week 4

Yeah... that's pretty misleading though. I thought we had basically another Pennington here. Someone who's not gonna beat you with his arm, but that would be awesome at reading Ds and going through progressions. Also very accurate inside 20 yards. Not really the case so far.

See these. Don't say I never give you guys anything. They're long, but great breakdowns of Fitz. Shows his weaknesses/strengths. (There isn't one for the Skins game and won't be for Pats game either. Guy is on vacation.) If anyone is feeling worried about this game, these could help.

Second post of each thread.

Week 1: Can't find it...

Week 2: Jets Passing Offense Film Review- Week 2

Week 3: Jets Passing Offense Film Review- Week 3

Week 4: Jets Passing Offense Film Review- Week 4

According to this article, with he and his wife being the parents of 5 kids, he can practice making line calls to the kids and have his wife run routes.

Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, his wife (both Harvard grads) and their five children are a 'traveling circus'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST