PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy on Speed TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottieC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Randy was just on "Trackside Live" talking about his NASCAR Truck team - Dude is one HAPPY guy when he's talking about his Racing teams! Huge smile talked A LOT.

They did ask him 1 Football question, asked about the expectations going into 2008 after Tom went down in the first game - Basically said Matt did a great job and it's a testament to Bill and it's all about Team, "In Boston, it's all about team, and that's why I want to play there".

Really great interview - It was on the Speed Channel and typically they repeat it later in the evening - But seeing how the Truck race is tonight on the Speed Channel it may not.

Check your local listings if you are interested.

Go #81 and #5 (Randys Drivers), I'm watching the race online can't wait till the 500 on Sunday :). Man turned it on too late tho didn't see the interview ah well.

Last edited:
Go #81 and #5 (Randys Drivers), I'm watching the race online can't wait till the 500 on Sunday :). Man turned it on too late tho didn't see the interview ah well.

Announcer McReynolds throws him a pass and RM catches it with one hand. Then the whole crowd sings Happy Birthday to him.
Kind of neat. I think both of his trucks finished in the top ten. Good job Randy!'
DW Toys

Announcer McReynolds throws him a pass and RM catches it with one hand. Then the whole crowd sings Happy Birthday to him.
Kind of neat. I think both of his trucks finished in the top ten. Good job Randy!'
DW Toys

Hah neat, yep both of his guys finished in top ten "Timothy Peters, Mike Skinner (#5), Matt Crafton, Colin Braun and Tayler Malsam (#81) rounded out the top 10."

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back