Welcome to PatsFans.com

Randy on Speed TV

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ScottieC, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottieC

ScottieC Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Randy was just on "Trackside Live" talking about his NASCAR Truck team - Dude is one HAPPY guy when he's talking about his Racing teams! Huge smile talked A LOT.

They did ask him 1 Football question, asked about the expectations going into 2008 after Tom went down in the first game - Basically said Matt did a great job and it's a testament to Bill and it's all about Team, "In Boston, it's all about team, and that's why I want to play there".

Really great interview - It was on the Speed Channel and typically they repeat it later in the evening - But seeing how the Truck race is tonight on the Speed Channel it may not.

Check your local listings if you are interested.
  2. PatsChamp88

PatsChamp88 Rookie

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -0

#75 Jersey

Go #81 and #5 (Randys Drivers), I'm watching the race online can't wait till the 500 on Sunday :). Man turned it on too late tho didn't see the interview ah well.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  3. DW Toys

DW Toys Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -2

Announcer McReynolds throws him a pass and RM catches it with one hand. Then the whole crowd sings Happy Birthday to him.
    Kind of neat. I think both of his trucks finished in the top ten. Good job Randy!'
    DW Toys
  4. PatsChamp88

PatsChamp88 Rookie

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -0

#75 Jersey

Hah neat, yep both of his guys finished in top ten "Timothy Peters, Mike Skinner (#5), Matt Crafton, Colin Braun and Tayler Malsam (#81) rounded out the top 10."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.