PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss Q&A, 9/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
(On how stunning today’s game was)*We definitely don’t live off the past and this is a new season, but this being our first loss of the season if definitely hurts. What makes matters worse is that it was in the division, so that’s really painful. They really came in and handed it to us in [...]

More...

Moss has said all the right things so far but how can u not be concerned with this guy?He basically has been non-existent and he is a very talented player.I really hope he wakes up and so does his play assuming that Cassel can find him.:snob:

I don't know, Moss just needs to show up on the field and keep saying the right things. I like how he avoids the topic of Cassel.

Moss has said all the right things so far but how can u not be concerned with this guy?He basically has been non-existent and he is a very talented player.I really hope he wakes up and so does his play assuming that Cassel can find him.:snob:

I agree he said all the right things, but alligator arms tell me you're not really willing to give 100%...that was an important 3rd down, one that could have built momentum. Certainly can't put it all on him, the D was lackluster and there were tons of plays were everyone could have done better, but alligator arms are a pet peeve of mine, especially on a big 3rd down play that could have meant a lot. Of course, at the same time, the way the O-line played today, a converted 3rd right there might just have meant another sack on 1st down, etc. All speculation beyond that, but you get paid 9M a year to catch the ball when it's in your area, giving it the T-Rex is unacceptable in my book, more so on 3rd down.

In the post game presser, some reporter asked Randy if he had to make alot of adjustments to play with Cassel as opposed to Brady. Randy answered. "You're always trying to cause trouble. Write whatever you want in your column. Next question" It was a classic diss, anyone know who the reporter was?

In the post game presser, some reporter asked Randy if he had to make alot of adjustments to play with Cassel as opposed to Brady. Randy answered. "You're always trying to cause trouble. Write whatever you want in your column. Next question" It was a classic diss, anyone know who the reporter was?

I just listened to it , it Tommase ... LOL

Link please :D

I agree he said all the right things, but alligator arms tell me you're not really willing to give 100%...that was an important 3rd down, one that could have built momentum. Certainly can't put it all on him, the D was lackluster and there were tons of plays were everyone could have done better, but alligator arms are a pet peeve of mine, especially on a big 3rd down play that could have meant a lot. Of course, at the same time, the way the O-line played today, a converted 3rd right there might just have meant another sack on 1st down, etc. All speculation beyond that, but you get paid 9M a year to catch the ball when it's in your area, giving it the T-Rex is unacceptable in my book, more so on 3rd down.

And at that point we were very much in the game. I know he could have possibly gotten nailed had his arms been outstretched but a lot of other players on this team would have taken that risk. I don't know what it looked like on TV but in person he looked half-azzed right then.

I guess he was sitting alone on the bench-away from his team. I've never seen other captains do that? Maybe they have and I just never noticed.

in the post game presser, some reporter asked randy if he had to make alot of adjustments to play with cassel as opposed to brady. Randy answered. "you're always trying to cause trouble. Write whatever you want in your column. Next question" it was a classic diss, anyone know who the reporter was?
lol........... All hail.randy mossssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand