PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss looking to get fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he only played what... less than 3 seasons with us though? Most likely Minnesota will be his team.
Actually it really SHOULD be Minnesota when he enters the HOF, but that being said, it wouldn't surprise me if he had Kraft or Brady introduce him

I think they can choose, no?

Love Randy. Hope he wears patriot blue at his HOF induction ceremony.
Who determines that? Randy or the HoF committee?

Love Randy. Hope he wears patriot blue at his HOF induction ceremony.
Who determines that? Randy or the HoF committee?
If I am not mistaken that is strictly the way baseball handles it (player deciding which team he represents).

Pro Football Hall of Fame they just wear a jacket for the ceremony. Then the Hall looks at the player's career (basically how many years with each team) and assigns that as the primary team.

edit to add, more here:

Selection Process FAQ - Selection Process | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site

Is a New Hall of Fame Member Enshrined as a Member of a Team?

Obviously, teams take great pride in the accomplishments of individuals who have been a part of their organization. Often individual teams and even the Hall of Fame will list enshrinees according to the team or teams on which they spent a significant period of time. An enshrinee, however, is not asked to “declare,” nor does the Hall of Fame “choose” a team under which a new member is enshrined. When elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, an individual is recognized for accomplishments as a player, coach, or contributor.​

Hall of Famers by Franchise - Hall of Famers | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site

Hall of Famers who made the major part of their primary contribution for any one club are listed in bold. In cases where a player contributed about equally and/or in a major way to two or more clubs – he is listed in bold under both clubs (ie. Gary Zimmerman is listed with both the Vikings and the Broncos as his primary teams). Hall of Famers who spent only a minor portion of their career with any club are listed under that club in normal font.

New England Patriots
Nick Buoniconti (1962-1968)
John Hannah (1973-1985)
Mike Haynes (1976-1982)
Curtis Martin (1995-97)
Bill Parcells (1993-96)
Junior Seau (2006-09)
Andre Tippett (1982-1993)​

Well, I think he's said he considers himself a Patriot, so that's good enough for me.

Here, he's speaking truth to power...and the other talking heads look...flummoxed.

Striped bass homie

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back