Welcome to PatsFans.com

Randy Moss is mad as hell....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Slagathor, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Slagathor

Slagathor Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I got this off of the ESPN board....

It seems to have been substantiated by a bunch of folks on the Oakland board.

If true....It's cool. Maybe we can trade Deion for Moss?

"randy moss was just on the radio with chris meyers.said he's very dissapointed with the gabriel trade,and,that thing's are fishy,and he is not thrilled with the raider organization.randy say's he just will keep his mouth shut,because if he speaks up about things,i'tll be a bad thing. thought's???"
  2. Chris

Chris Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

id give up deion and a #1 for moss.. will it happen? prolly never

but whether its true or not who knows..
  3. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think Randy is too stupid to keep his mouth shut even when he says he's keeping his mouth shut. He's supposed to be a leader and he goes on the radio and says he is not thrilled with the organization? We don't need that kind of person on our team, undermining morale. I don't care how talented he is.
  4. scott99

scott99 Rookie

Ratings:
    +116 / 68 / -57

#87 Jersey

I agree, just like T.O., Moss will never change. Both are great talents, but hardly worth the trouble. Remember the Raiders fans coming here during last years offseason saying how they were going to kill us in the first game of the year ? Asking us how the hell are our pipsqueak corners going to cover Moss, Gabriel, etc. Just because Moss and T.O. are great individual players, doesn't automatically mean that their teams will succeed. Their teams have never won a championship, probably because they only care about themselves.
  5. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +571 / 1 / -3

#75 Jersey

Nice to know he intends to keep his mouth shut and doesn't intend to go public with his feelings.
  6. Slagathor

Slagathor Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Deion for Moss comment was pie-in-the-sky secondary chatter.

I just like the idea that Gabriel's leaving upsetting Moss. Ups Gabriel's value just a little more for me.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  7. jczxohn1

jczxohn1 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Randy lost his binky!:(:rofl:
  8. captain stone

captain stone Rookie

Ratings:
    +178 / 35 / -22

No Jersey Selected

What he said.
  9. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

After hearing that Al Davis thought Gabriel was inconsistant, this news of Randy's dismay is uplifting.
  10. RAWKY

RAWKY Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have sensed from the time the trade was announced that the Raider's FO did this trade to force Shell to use Porter in the starting rotation..

Who ever made Porter the Raider's draft pick is now indulging their sense of being right by trading Gabriel to us and thus forcing Shell's hand in the matter.

This is typical FO ego's being forced down Shell's throat with the hope that playing time, which Porter on his own can not earn on the field, will make his tratrum fade into the background and the wonderous talent come forth.

Moss is upset because he and Gabriel had become very close and Moss had become his mentor.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2006