PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams sign Kyle Boller

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Dont know if this will have any impact on NE down at 23 since the Rams may decide to go OL or DT instead of QB Stafford which I thought could happen but it probably sends at least another QB down the first round,IF Detroit does not go with Stafford.

The Jets or Vikings may benefit from this with Sanchez possibly being on the board when they draft and definately Freeman will be a possibility if the Jets want him.

I doubt it will have an impact one way or the other in regards to Stafford, Sanchez and Freeman, in my opinion. I wasn't expecting the Rams to take a QB anyways and this signals to me that they are now even less likely to do that. Hopefully all three of those QBs are selected prior to #23, leaving the Pats with an additional quality choice.

I doubt it will have an impact one way or the other in regards to Stafford, Sanchez and Freeman, in my opinion. I wasn't expecting the Rams to take a QB anyways and this signals to me that they are now even less likely to do that. Hopefully all three of those QBs are selected prior to #23, leaving the Pats with an additional quality choice.

Yeah I don't see them giving up on Bulger yet....they need to focus on their offensive line which has diminished over the decade. Also good now we don't have to deal with Boller only Joe Cool next year :D.

Bulger and Boller (assumed healthy) are both quality starters, IMO. The Rams have a luxury.

Bulger and Boller (assumed healthy) are both quality starters, IMO. The Rams have a luxury.

If Boller was a quality starter, Joe Flacco wouldn't be a Raven.

If Boller was a quality starter, Joe Flacco wouldn't be a Raven.

And Bulger hasn't been a quality starter since PF1986 proposed trading that loser Brady for him... He's become the poster boy for QB PTSD...

Reminds me of the old football adage teams who think they have more than one starter on the roster usually don't have one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes