PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders win 31-10 over Broncos in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Wow, that is an incredible score. Did anybody watch that game?

It looks like the winner of the AFC West will finish as the 4th seed. So if we finish in the first wildcard spot then we will be opening on the road in Denver or San Diego.

Last edited:
I think I might be the only one in the nation (besides Oakland and Denver fans) to watch this game instead of the Giants and Cards.

Gotta think about the Pats chances. Unfortunately I had to root for.. um Oakland.

I'm going to take a shower.

Now, if the Chargers will step up and give the Patriots a little help.....

I'm going to need to take two showers.

doesn't bode well for Denver's already slim chances against the Jets next weekend.

doesn't bode well for Denver's already slim chances against the Jets next weekend.

and the fact we have to play a better oakland team whatever that is.

no, maybe denver will bring a better game agaisnt the jets...i foresee the broncos beating the jets...

problem is, the jets need to lose a division game for us to take the lead in the AFC EAST

Denver won't beat the Jets. They just aren't a good team, period. It doesn't surprise me that they lost to the Raiders.

no, maybe denver will bring a better game agaisnt the jets...i foresee the broncos beating the jets...

problem is, the jets need to lose a division game for us to take the lead in the AFC EAST

they could just lose twice and we don't lose anymore we finish above them. but if they lose 2 and one or both are div games it will be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back