PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quincy Black LB a good choice in the 3rd or 4th round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I was listening to an interview with Quincy Black Linebacker from New Mexico on Sirius today - Seems like a hard worker and very quick - heard he ran a 4.55 for a 245 pound LB and moves about the field well - The only negative thing was not too great in school grades-wise .

Maybe the type of low profile LB we can use and at a reasonable draft signing price-I think he may be there in the 3rd.

Maybe like a Ted Johnson?

Last edited:
I was listening to an interview with Quincy Black Linebacker from New Mexico on Sirius today - Seems like a hard worker and very quick - heard he ran a 4.55 for a 245 pound LB and moves about the field well - The only negative thing was not too great in school grades-wise .

Maybe the type of low profile LB we can use and at a reasonable draft signing price-I think he may be there in the 3rd.

Maybe like a Ted Johnson?

May be like Ted Johnson in terms of being cheap/low profile or playing style? He's a coverage backer so his playing style is completely different.

May be like Ted Johnson in terms of being cheap/low profile or playing style? He's a coverage backer so his playing style is completely different.

I am not literally comparing him physical skills wise with Ted, just the fact he might be a decent low profile linebacker who fits the mold here like Johnson did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes