PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckeverlasting

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
i was watching the pats dynasty on nfln at work and some charger fans were spouting off about a show on espn where ex patriot players were talking about how much they hated playing for the pats. supposedly it was welker and mcginest and some others. has anyone seen or heard of this or is this just typical db charger fan bs ?

Quicker answer : BS :D

Yes, Willie McGinest, from everything I've ever heard him say, seems quite dedicated to Bill Belichick and the NEP.

Wes Welker is speculation that could have some truth to it due to the contract talks, etc--but then again, it may not be nearly as bad as some think too.

I think this is another "they hate their coach" stories, only this time from some fans.

Yes, Willie McGinest, from everything I've ever heard him say, seems quite dedicated to Bill Belichick and the NEP.

Wes Welker is speculation that could have some truth to it due to the contract talks, etc--but then again, it may not be nearly as bad as some think too.

I think this is another "they hate their coach" stories, only this time from some fans.

Not to forget these are the same fans who worship Lady "Classy" Tomlinson :rofl:

This would be called, "hearsay information"... probably the most unreliable source of news.

McGinest was not a happy camper for a while after being let go, Welker said some stuff. These were in completely different time periods and who cares, really. Our esprit de corps is so much better than those whiners.

I would bet that the rate of players that felt it was a privilege to play with the Pats is above 90%. You can't keep everyone happy and it is typically tied to business decisions that the team has to make to stay competitive.

Yeah.. Charger fans, like they would know anything about it. Think Eli. Obviously he was happy to be considered by them. Lol.

McGinest was not a happy camper for a while after being let go
That's because he wanted to remain a Patriot. Same thing happened with Andruzzi, Milloy and others who wanted to stay but were let go for contract/cap reasons. Hell, McGinest was even pissed when Seau came here and wore No. 55 -- that shows how much a Patriot he was at heart.

Welker said some stuff.
He didn't like being under BB's thumb.

i was watching the pats dynasty on nfln at work and some charger fans were spouting off about a show on espn where ex patriot players were talking about how much they hated playing for the pats. supposedly it was welker and mcginest and some others. has anyone seen or heard of this or is this just typical db charger fan bs ?

McGinest is an employee of the NFLN, I highly doubt he was on ESPN. He almost always talks about the Patriots in a positive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back