OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Your prediction for the outcome and your personal wishes on this mess:

• He will get probation and I hope the team cuts him.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • He will get probation and I hope the team keeps him.

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • He will serve jail time and I hope the team cuts him.

Votes: 88 49.2%
  • He will serve jail time and I hope the team keeps him.

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • He will not be found guilty and I hope the team cuts him.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • He will not be found guilty and I hope the team keeps him.

Votes: 35 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children are hurt when their father abandons them....Tom Brady is guilty of being a bad father 100% guaranteed (my opinion).............I never liked Tom Brady ever, always heard he hung out with a bad crowd (all of Michigan University is a bad crwod).................they should have never drafted the guy now goodell is probably going to ban him from the nfl for life because purple monkey dishwasher..........just my opinion but it is 100% guaranteed......

Brady abandoned his kid?

Are you 100% stupid?

Brady abandoned his kid?

Are you 100% stupid?

I never liked brady.....just never said it before today........hes a thug and all the reports are that goodell is going to have him arrested....book it...guaranteed....just my opinion.

Someone is not detecting sarcasm above.

Anyway, the worst part of this whole thing is a dead person, the pats brand being more tarnished, and the potential loss of a superstar. I am not sure what will happen with AH. Will he play will be be suspended will he be in prison? Who knows at this point.

But I do know someone is dead and a do know that the Anti-pats contingent which is huge has just grown even larger and that they will feast off of this forever. Spygate was bad enough but this whole situation will never go away. We will now join the fraternity of teams with murderers on it....again even if its shown that AH had nothing to do with it.

That is how fans of other teams get under the skin of rival fans. We all do it.

I never liked brady.....just never said it before today........hes a thug and all the reports are that goodell is going to have him arrested....book it...guaranteed....just my opinion.

It was a rhetorical question

Spygate was bad enough but this whole situation will never go away. We will now join the fraternity of teams with murderers on it....again even if its shown that AH had nothing to do with it.

Sadly, this is not as big of a deal to most fans as Spygate. Because most fans have players and former players who have done something horrible in the team's past. And because Spygate was primarily about being able to say 'well the Patriots didn't win all those games because they deserved it, they won those games because they cheated!' Which is more important to fans.

I think the only thing this will do is put a further end to the 'Patriot Way' fairy tale. This isn't a team that is any different than any other organization, morally-speaking. They have rules for player conduct, media interaction, etc, but not out of any sense of the greater good but because Belichick clearly believes that trash talk, etc, only serves to motivate other teams. And I'm sure lots of players and fans on other teams will have plenty of snide comments to make but really once the Patriots got hit with Spygate, once I saw Seymour step on Tarik Glenn's face, once I heard about Vrabel twisting nuts in the pile and watched the Patriots sign the dirtiest player in the game (who I loved, by the way) I think the rose tint began to leave my glasses.

And I'm sure lots of players and fans on other teams will have plenty of snide comments to make but really once the Patriots got hit with Spygate, once I saw Seymour step on Tarik Glenn's face, once I heard about Vrabel twisting nuts in the pile and watched the Patriots sign the dirtiest player in the game (who I loved, by the way) I think the rose tint began to leave my glasses.

By dirtiest player in the game, do you mean Wes Welker? :D

You stated that we still don't know what happened correct? We I am here to tell you that yes we do know what happened. 1) there was a murder with an identified victim. 2) A judge agreed that a crime had been committed and evidence of that crime would be found at AH home 3) AH home is a crime scene with recovered evidence. 4) there is an arrest warrant for AH that more than likely be upgraded.
That isn't really true. What we know is someone was murdered and the police suspect their may be clues at Hernandez' home.
That is not knowing what happened.

Fan boys go with the "we still don't know what happened" theory.
It has nothing to do with being a fan. If you were arguing he didn't do it, I'd be saying we don't know what happened.
I have posted a dozen times that as far as we know he pulled the trigger.

The point here isnt that the story should be manipulated one way or another, but that the story still needs to be told.

I dont think TB did anything wrong. I hear it from women all the time how TB is this and that. I tell them that we dont know what happened. MAybe Bridget kicked him to the curb. Its always the guys fault.
I don't think that happened. In fact, I think he dumped her like a sack of potatoes when he traded up to Giselle. But that doesn't mean it's anyone's fault.

I don't think that happened. In fact, I think he dumped her like a sack of potatoes when he traded up to Giselle. But that doesn't mean it's anyone's fault.

Maybe so, but he didn't dump the kid......

That isn't really true. What we know is someone was murdered and the police suspect their may be clues at Hernandez' home.

It has nothing to do with being a fan. If you were arguing he didn't do it, I'd be saying we don't know what happened.

The point here isnt that the story should be manipulated one way or another, but that the story still needs to be told.
If that's really how you feel, then please feel free to hold your tongue until it is told. Meanwhile, those of us capable of deciphering facts from rumors remain free to comment, speculate, theorize and kibbitz all we want.

Yeah.......it does have something to do with being a fan.....at least for you

At this point, you are one of a handful of people who would actually have to taste poop to be convinced it tastes bad

Yeah.......it does have something to do with being a fan.....at least for you

At this point, you are one of a handful of people who would actually have to taste poop to be convinced it tastes bad

Look, I'm done with you. I have pointed out to you over, and over and over again that I have not made a single comment to the effect of Hernandez being innocent other than responding to YOUR comment that if he was he would still be suspended.
You have not reduced it to potty humor.
Its not worth it.
How about we agree that you and I having a conversation is not good for you or I or especially the board and the people who have to weed through this nonsense to read what they came here for, which certainly is not you posting your personality profile of me from misreading a post on a message board.
I think the standard for the maturity level around here is higher than that.

So, in the event you wish to stay at that maturity level, feel free to respond with whatever you wish. Call me stupid, say I lack integrity, make up more things and attribute them to me, call me gay, or accuse me of shooting Odin Lloyd. I simply do not care.

I will not be respoding to any more of your posts, so you will have the choice of how you wish to end this train wreck of a conversation.

I sincerely hope you find some posters to have discussions with that you can get along with.

If that's really how you feel, then please feel free to hold your tongue until it is told. Meanwhile, those of us capable of deciphering facts from rumors remain free to comment, speculate, theorize and kibbitz all we want.

Of course you have the right to conjecture all you want, and I also have the right to state that there are not enough facts to make an informed decision.

I don't think that opinion should bar me from speaking.
There is a large gap between discussing what is known, making a premature conclusion, and 'holding your tongue until you are done'.

For example I do not think it is possible to decipher facts from rumors, because the rumors could be true or false, so I think no one is capable of that.

Look, I'm done with you. I have pointed out to you over, and over and over again that I have not made a single comment to the effect of Hernandez being innocent other than responding to YOUR comment that if he was he would still be suspended.
You have not reduced it to potty humor.
Its not worth it.
How about we agree that you and I having a conversation is not good for you or I or especially the board and the people who have to weed through this nonsense to read what they came here for, which certainly is not you posting your personality profile of me from misreading a post on a message board.
I think the standard for the maturity level around here is higher than that.

So, in the event you wish to stay at that maturity level, feel free to respond with whatever you wish. Call me stupid, say I lack integrity, make up more things and attribute them to me, call me gay, or accuse me of shooting Odin Lloyd. I simply do not care.

I will not be respoding to any more of your posts, so you will have the choice of how you wish to end this train wreck of a conversation.

I sincerely hope you find some posters to have discussions with that you can get along with.

You're the one being the drama queen..........my point is simple, yet you try to complicate with all sorts of different angles.

the only point I was trying to make is that AH does not need to be charged to be suspended by Goodell......you said I am wrong, but I am right ....... Gave you precedence and you provided a bunch of bunk to refute it.

My maturity level is no different than yours........

It is obvious that you struggle to get along with others as well....join the club, here's your hat

Of course you have the right to conjecture all you want, and I also have the right to state that there are not enough facts to make an informed decision.
Absolutely you have that right. But what I don't understand is why the people who insist they cannot make any conclusions are the loudest among us. Those are the people you would think would be the most quiet.
For example I do not think it is possible to decipher facts from rumors, because the rumors could be true or false, so I think no one is capable of that.
Then feel free to leave this thread and return when more facts are known. Meanwhile, I will be plenty happy engaging in informed analysis.

Absolutely you have that right. But what I don't understand is why the people who insist they cannot make any conclusions are the loudest among us. Those are the people you would think would be the most quiet.

"Hernandez is a thug who hangs around thugs" is insulting to me because it's not proven and I want to give people the benefit of the doubt.

So I'm going to pipe up every time someone starts in with that unsubstantiated garbage until it's either proven or this situation resolves itself.

Because it's ridiculous every time spews that stuff like it is fact.

"I haven't seen enough facts" is just as valid a discussion point as 'he must be guilty".
There is a reason that the 'wait and see' group are loud, because hysteria and conclusion jumping is running rampant.

Then feel free to leave this thread and return when more facts are known. Meanwhile, I will be plenty happy engaging in informed analysis.

I will be happy to stay and voice my opinion thank you. I don't understand how you equate rumor and informed analysis.
What exactly are you analyzing if you don't have the facts?

Start with these:

Who shot Lloyd?
Where was he shot?
Where was Hernandez when he was shot?
Why was he driving a car rented in AH name?
What is the reason for the searches of AH home?
Do they think he pulled the trigger?
Do they think he was there?
Do they think he knows what happened?
Is Hernandez talking? If not, why not?
Who destroyed the video camera?
Does Hernandez own weapons consistent with the bullet?
Why are the police not arresting Hernandez?
What was on the neighbors survellience tapes?
Why are they searching nudie bars in RI?
What of the other 2 men in the car?

The answers to those questions are not known and that is easily a sufficient amount to make 'analyzing the facts' impossible.
There are infinitely more unanswered questions than known facts.

"I haven't seen enough facts" is just as valid a discussion point as 'he must be guilty".
There is a reason that the 'wait and see' group are loud, because hysteria and conclusion jumping is running rampant..

oh where, oh where did anyone say 'he must be guilty'???

I will be happy to stay and voice my opinion thank you

and pray.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes