PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for Aqua4ever04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Russ, some questions for you. I thought Leon Gray was the one who held out, not Hannah, and Leon was then traded to the Houston Oilers which torked Hannah off. I don't remember Hannah "holding out."

The Doofins owned the Patriots in the early and mid 1970's, then it was the Patriots and the Colts battling for the Division for several years, then the Doofins were good again for a time in the early and mid 1980's (do you see a pattern here), they we spanked them in the 1986 AFC Championship game and have owned their asses ever since. We have been to five Super Bowls since then, they have been to ZERO, not even a whiff of one, so what is it you fear about that pack of losers, not sure where you are coming from, they suck to be honest...................

Ok Russ, some questions for you. I thought Leon Gray was the one who held out, not Hannah, and Leon was then traded to the Houston Oilers which torked Hannah off. I don't remember Hannah "holding out."

The Doofins owned the Patriots in the early and mid 1970's, then it was the Patriots and the Colts battling for the Division for several years, then the Doofins were good again for a time in the early and mid 1980's (do you see a pattern here), they we spanked them in the 1986 AFC Championship game and have owned their asses ever since. We have been to five Super Bowls since then, they have been to ZERO, not even a whiff of one, so what is it you fear about that pack of losers, not sure where you are coming from, they suck to be honest...................
i think its very obvious who russyboy is .

since then, they have been to ZERO, not even a whiff of one, so what is it you fear about that pack of losers, not sure where you are coming from, they suck to be honest...................

Well any Pats fan with a whiff of intelligence would be worried because everyone knows the Dolphins always give the Patriots fits. But that's okay, I hope the Pats take the Fins lightly as you do so we can beat them again.

Well any Pats fan with a whiff of intelligence would be worried because everyone knows the Dolphins always give the Patriots fits. But that's okay, I hope the Pats take the Fins lightly as you do so we can beat them again.
since when is going 1 and 1 against a team giving them fits .:rolleyes:

If you want to give out a trophy for winning at home a few times over the Patriots the past few years, go right ahead. Talk about trying to find a silver lining, we win Super Bowls and you judge a season to be a rip roaring success because you beat the Patriots? Did you make the playoffs, win the division, win the Super Bowl?

And you spout crap about being a fountain of football knowledge.........wow......................

If you want to give out a trophy for winning at home a few times over the Patriots the past few years, go right ahead. Talk about trying to find a silver lining, we win Super Bowls and you judge a season to be a rip roaring success because you beat the Patriots? Did you make the playoffs, win the division, win the Super Bowl?

And you spout crap about being a fountain of football knowledge.........wow......................

When the Patriots have lost 13 or 14 games over the past 3 years don't you consider it to be a problem when 3 of those have come against the Dolphins?

Last edited:
When the Patriots have lost 13 or 14 games over the past 3 years don't you consider it to be a problem when 3 of those have come against the Dolphins?
how is that a problem when the patriots win the division every year .lol lol seek help immediately you've lost it .you sound like some kind of desperate lunatic. there is only one sure fire way to judge a team and that's wins and losses .end of story .

Last edited:
how is that a problem when the patriots win the division every year

Okay, here's my new plan for you. I'm just going to ignore screen names, are read the posts. What I will do from there is read for actul football stuff and leave off the spam that you post. So here's my response:

The Patriots are always played tough by the Dolphins. Go ask any senseable Patriots' fan and they will tell you that.

Double G I can admit I might be wrong. You are right about Leon Gray holding out. I though Hannah did before he did. Again I could be wrong. I do remember him being extremely pissed off. I beleive it is in Michael Felger's book about the Patriots also.

Regardless I beleived after the 1976 season the Pats would be powerhouse for several yeasr to come. It did not turn out that way.The Leon Gray and John Hannah situation did not help.

. Go ask any senseable Patriots' fan and they will tell you that.
oh i see.unless patriot fans agree with aquadick they aren't sensible interesting .did it ever a cure to you that maybe your the one who is totally void of any sense what so ever ?

Last edited:
Aqua, read what Patriotspride said; basically, if you dont' win the division or win a Super Bowl, what is the big deal about winning a game to a team? The year the Patriots beat Miami up here aided by the snowplow, I wasn't doing cartwheels down the street because we won the game. A win is a win and as a fan you are naturally happy, but are you honestly going to tell me you were over the moon the Monday night your team beat the Patriots a few years ago?

What was your final record that year, 2-14? In September when the Red Sox are 200 games behind the Yankees and they beat them, I could give a crap less. If it's in the heat of a pennant race, that is a different story. Can't you see the difference? I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you to wrap yourself around.

Russ, I too thought after the 1976 season the Patriots would be a force for years to come. They missed the playoffs the next year by one game, made it the year after, then Fairbanks quit, the team got smoked by the Oilers and then Ron Earhart took over and they proceeded to go in the toilet, bottoming out at 2-14.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News