PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for Aqua4ever04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots Pride,

Maybe calling him an intelligent fan was not the right choice of words. Maybe well informed fan of his own team would be a better description.

I want to see if he thinks the Dolphins make any mistakes or if he has complete blind faith.

I have read his posts from last year. That is why I wrote this post.

I love the Pats. I really am sick and tired of smack talk and just want to talk football.

Don't bother with him. Smack is ALL he wants and all you will get out of him. Just add him to the ignore and move on.

To Everyone,

I am not kissing Aqua4ever04's ass. My original thread was to talk football with him without the insults.

I have yet to see a thread with him having any fault with the Dolphins. I am curious to see if he just has blind faith.

He probably knows more about the Dolphins than I do. I would like to start a dialogue with him one fan to another.

What is wrong with that?

That's what you will get, see post 20 and we can get a good convo going. I appreciate this thread by the way man.

if you buy aqua BS RUSTY your a fool .i think im going to puke .

Last edited:
Don't bother with him. Smack is ALL he wants and all you will get out of him. Just add him to the ignore and move on.
ya your right .you have absolutely nothing to do with it .i wonder why so many have a problem with such a great member like yourself.very strange :confused: :confused:

This is rich; a newbie wants to "talk football" with our resident Doofin fan.

Best of luck new guy, many before you have tried and are now part of Ballsack4evers ignore list (I'm a proud member of that list).

Can't wait until he tries to explain to you how the Doofins win up here two Decembers ago vs our third stringers was a "quality win" for the Doofins................

This is rich; a newbie wants to "talk football" with our resident Doofin fan.

Best of luck new guy, many before you have tried and are now part of Ballsack4evers ignore list (I'm a proud member of that list).

Can't wait until he tries to explain to you how the Doofins win up here two Decembers ago vs our third stringers was a "quality win" for the Doofins................
i think rusty is some dork from finheaven or one of ballsacks multiple screen names .

For those who missed it.

Question- My question to you is can you be an objective fan of the Miami Dolphins? There is no question you are passionate and that is great. I have been on finheaven and you know your stuff.

Aqua- Yes I can be objective and have done so many times in the past. I'm still pretty ticked about 1 move this off-season and that was letting Randy McMichael go especailly when NO was offering a 4th rounder for him. Another move that will make me mad is if we don't match the offer sheet for punter Donnie Jones. I am a HARD CORE Dolphins fan but will admit there have been some wrong doings.

Question- I think the Dolphins have made serious mistakes since 2001. Can you criticize your own team? Even writers Dan LeBartard and Greg Cote who is a very passionate dolphin fan criticize them.

Aqua- The older I get the more I realize that it's no longer "The Dolphins can do no wrong." I realize getting Ricky Williams for 2 first rounders was a mistake in the long run. Drafting Eddie Moore instead of Anquan Boldin and Jamar Fletcher insted of Drew Brees were bone-headed moves. Wannsted and Spielman were TERRIBLE in terms of landing personel. The team is still recovering from that awful regime.

Question- The Pats have always struggled with the Dolphins and I have always feared them. I respect them. Do you respect what the Patriots have accomplished and see them as rivals?

Aqua- Let me just say this. The greatest bit of respect that can be paid to a rival team, is a passonate hatered towards that team.

Question- You are a very intelligent fan. Why do you take shots at Pats fans? There is no reason for it. Why not say your thoughts without turning them into a pissing contest.

Aqua- The reason I take shots like I do is in self defense. Search around this board, there are 4 or 5 members who want nothing to do with football but just want to call me a troll and piss on me. Like you, I'm here to talk football and have just learned to add those members to my ignore. It's all been in self defense bro.

Question- Trust me I would like to know your thoughts on the Dolphins and the Pats. Let's discuss the teams and forget the bantering with Pats fans.

Aqua- I would certainly love to do this. That's why I'm here.

Now if my 2 little buddies who are less fortunate than the rest of us can actully respond to this with actul football talk, they might get off the ignore list and be available to actully have a dialog like normal human beings. The option is yours guys, I'll take you off to see if you can do it, but if you kill yet another thread by just making asses of yourself, right back you go to the list. Do some reasearch, learn something about football and let's have a conversation here. Deal?

Last edited:
For those who missed it.

Question- My question to you is can you be an objective fan of the Miami Dolphins? There is no question you are passionate and that is great. I have been on finheaven and you know your stuff.

Aqua- Yes I can be objective and have done so many times in the past. I'm still pretty ticked about 1 move this off-season and that was letting Randy McMichael go especailly when NO was offering a 4th rounder for him. Another move that will make me mad is if we don't match the offer sheet for punter Donnie Jones. I am a HARD CORE Dolphins fan but will admit there have been some wrong doings.

Question- I think the Dolphins have made serious mistakes since 2001. Can you criticize your own team? Even writers Dan LeBartard and Greg Cote who is a very passionate dolphin fan criticize them.

Aqua- The older I get the more I realize that it's no longer "The Dolphins can do no wrong." I realize getting Ricky Williams for 2 first rounders was a mistake in the long run. Drafting Eddie Moore instead of Anquan Boldin and Jamar Fletcher insted of Drew Brees were bone-headed moves. Wannsted and Spielman were TERRIBLE in terms of landing personel. The team is still recovering from that awful regime.

Question- The Pats have always struggled with the Dolphins and I have always feared them. I respect them. Do you respect what the Patriots have accomplished and see them as rivals?

Aqua- Let me just say this. The greatest bit of respect that can be paid to a rival team, is a passonate hatered towards that team.

Question- You are a very intelligent fan. Why do you take shots at Pats fans? There is no reason for it. Why not say your thoughts without turning them into a pissing contest.

Aqua- The reason I take shots like I do is in self defense. Search around this board, there are 4 or 5 members who want nothing to do with football but just want to call me a troll and piss on me. Like you, I'm here to talk football and have just learned to add those members to my ignore. It's all been in self defense bro.

Question- Trust me I would like to know your thoughts on the Dolphins and the Pats. Let's discuss the teams and forget the bantering with Pats fans.

Aqua- I would certainly love to do this. That's why I'm here.

Now if my 2 little buddies who are less fortunate than the rest of us can actully respond to this with actul football talk, they might get off the ignore list and be available to actully have a dialog like normal human beings. The option is yours guys, I'll take you off to see if you can do it, but if you kill yet another thread by just making asses of yourself, right back you go to the list. Do some reasearch, learn something about football and let's have a conversation here. Deal?
give it up ballbag4ever.i checked your ip .you and rusty are one and the same .lol lol nice try .how sad that you would go to that extreme to save face.why not just say your sorry and get it over with .

If that is true, that is far and away the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life, wow.

give it up ballbag4ever.i checked your ip .you and rusty are one and the same .lol lol nice try .how sad that you would go to that extreme to save face.why not just say your sorry and get it over with .
Just how do you do that? I've needed to do that but don't know how.

I'd love to know what color the sky is in Ballsack4evers world; he has done nothing wrong in his eyes and has only attacked Patriots fans in self defense, just an incredible view of what has gone on here since he arrived.

What a piece of work, Dr Melfe would have a field day with this guy...........

I gave you a chance, but you just couldn't handle that privelage could you? The only thing more pathetic then making up another character to compliment you, is to make up the fact that someone else did that. Here you go again man, go ahead, edit this quote to say something ridiculous and have your little laugh. Back you go to the ignore you moron.

Besides where's Russ? I thought we were actully going to talk football in this thread. All you, Double G and Patpisser do is talk out your back ends. Is there an actul football fan in the house?

I gave you a chance, but you just couldn't handle that privelage could you? The only thing more pathetic then making up another character to compliment you, is to make up the fact that someone else did that. Here you go again man, go ahead, edit this quote to say something ridiculous and have your little laugh. Back you go to the ignore you moron.

Besides where's Russ? I thought we were actully going to talk football in this thread. All you, Double G and Patpisser do is talk out your back ends. Is there an actul football fan in the house?
like i said before you couldnt iignore me if you tried lol and what made you think i was the least bit interested in talking football with a asscrack like yourself lol.go talk football at finheaven .better yet go talk to rusty[yourself] your new make believe buddy here lol.

Last edited:

Russie is waiting for you in that room

Aqua4ever04,

For some reason they think we are the same person. I am just a fan who wants to talk football.

Thank you for your response to my question. As I correctly thought you are not a homer and have positive and negative thoughts on the Dolphins.

Based on your response you might not like the Pats but it sounds like you do respect them.

With all that said I do have a football related question?

My father lives down in Florida and told me today there is much negative talk about the Dolphins aquiring Trent Green. I think it would be a good move for a few years for the Dolphins to make this trade.

A second round and a 7th is much to give up. I think they should do it and try to draft a quarterback.

I think he would make you much better team this year with the idea of drafting a quarterback this year.

Personally I like the rivalry between the Pats and the Dolphins and his acquisition will make it interesting.

What are your thoughts?

lol lol lol lol no sale aqua .seek a mental health professional lol.if there was any doubt that you and rusty were the same person you have removed it .lol lol

Last edited:
Aqua4ever04,

For some reason they think we are the same person. I am just a fan who wants to talk football.

Thank you for your response to my question. As I correctly thought you are not a homer and have positive and negative thoughts on the Dolphins.

Based on your response you might not like the Pats but it sounds like you do respect them.

With all that said I do have a football related question?

My father lives down in Florida and told me today there is much negative talk about the Dolphins aquiring Trent Green. I think it would be a good move for a few years for the Dolphins to make this trade.

A second round and a 7th is much to give up. I think they should do it and try to draft a quarterback.

I think he would make you much better team this year with the idea of drafting a quarterback this year.

Personally I like the rivalry between the Pats and the Dolphins and his acquisition will make it interesting.

What are your thoughts?

No that's just the one guy who has serious problems, just ignore him, it works wonders.

Don't get me wrong dude, I am a homer, I tend to lean towards the Dolphins when at times I shouldn't. But I can also pick out falts within the franchise. For example, we aren't matching the offer sheet for punter Donnie Jones which really pisses me off.

I too think Green would be a good pickup and a PERFECT bridge should we land Brady Quinn. (I'm praying we do.) But you're right, a 2nd rounder is way too much. The Cheifs have no leverage so eventually it will get done for a 6th or 7th.

I too like talking about this rivalry and you're right, I hate the Pats, but I do respect them.

Oh yeah, we should just take this over to the other thread I started. No personal, but this thread was ruined by a select few. Let's hope they just stay out of the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes